soy del River;)

Hello, Im Kristian from Croatia. I hope this is the right place to find out some news of River and your hinchada! River is my second love after Dinamo Zagreb and I hope to visit Argentina soon and of course the famous Monumental!

I got just a short question for start. Do you discuss openly about the situation on your tribune and your supporters groups? Cause Im very interested in this…

Thanks in advance

Hello, Im Kristian from Croatia. I hope this is the right place to find out some news of River and your hinchada! River is my second love after Dinamo Zagreb and I hope to visit Argentina soon and of course the famous Monumental!

I got just a short question for start. Do you discuss openly about the situation on your tribune and your supporters groups? Cause Im very interested in this…

Thanks in advance

saludos amigo y aguante RIVER!!

Gracias amigo!

hello
welcome to the “foro monumental”

bienvenido pibe!

no entiendo ingles pero bueh jaja

SAN ISIDRO ES MILLONRIA!!!

Well Im going to answer your question, the people that belongs to “Los Borrachos del tablon” may read this forum so the Administrators doesnt want that the users talk about that kind of issues because they might get threatened by the Barra brava members
I hope you enjoy the time you spend reading in this forum and of course participating by writing and asking whatever you want.
Regards

Thank you all!

I want also to ask you a question croatian friend, How did you became a River Plate fan?

Well I saw one video of LBDT few years ago and I got interested in your “hinchadas” and Argentinian football overall. So I began to follow your Ultra scene ( I know you dont say ultra ) but I dont know what phrase you use, perhaps Hinchas?
And I just love your passion and the whole ambience on your football matches! I think the true football spirit still egzists only in South America and Eastern part of Europe…
Anyway my fiancee is half Argentinian and was born in Argentina, so she promiced to take me there soon!
I would realy like to visit some of your classicos!

Que bien por el croata!!!

You may say hincha, barra brava.
Its an interesting story about how you became a River supporter
regards

gracias todos:D

I dont speak Spanish very good, but Im glad la boba is here to help me out!

the football spirit exists in South America and Western and Central Europe; in Eastern Europe exists the spirit of money…
I don’t want to create controversy with you but the players of that countries play only for the money not for the glory…

Los del este son Croacia, Rumania, Turquia y esos. Los del oeste son los de España, Italia, Inglaterra y esos son los que juegan por el money, igual se refiere al tema hinchadas me parece, que las del este europeo y las de sudamerica son parecidas.

capo
i will learn you something
BOCA PUTO :stuck_out_tongue:

One fan in croatia (croacia)8|8|8|:D, river plate is the most big, far

Aguante river vieja!!!:mrgreen:

Teach no learn.
He wanted to teach you something, BOCA PUTO.

estas equivocado, eso es europa central
europa del este es rusia, bielorusia, ucrania, serbia, montenegro, finlandia, bulgaria, etc ahi juegan mas que nada por la platita

en cambio en europa central y del oeste juegan por plata pero tambien por honor (ej maldini, khan, del piero, etc)

I think you mixed up some things mate. The central and Western are all about the money! Not Eastern…
Also when I speak about the “spirit” I didnt just think about the players! But the atmosphere one stadiums as well!

Hey yes BOCA PUTOS!