soy del River;)

This is true!:up: Thank you Percio!
Cant believe it but I understood every word:mrgreen:

visit wikipedia and then tell me;
Eastern Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Europa Oriental - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

I have the truth in this case

But we are here to welcome the boy form cratia not to discuss something senseless
sorry.

Y bue justamente, en Wikipedia hay un mapa de Europa Oriental/del este:

uh loko no entiendo un carajo lo q dicen :S

pero weno no se

“welcome to the foro river plate” asi se escrive?

saludos

Dobra Vecer Kristian, i Dobro dosli na Foro iz Nas River Plate.

Ja sam Francuski a iz Bordeaux, Za Me, Hrvastska je osobito 2 Veliki Igraci Zoran i Zlatko Vujovic :smiley:

Si od Dubrovnik, Atena iz Slaveni :wink:

( Excuse-me Because I speak Croatian a little, i hope don’t have did a lot of errors )

Traduction:

Good evening Kristian and Welcome in the Foro of Our River Plate

I’ m French and from Bordeaux, and for Me Croatia is especially 2 Greats Players: Zoran and Zlatko Vujovic :wink:

You are from Dubrovnik, called The Athens of the Slavics

Hvala prijatelju!
Yes the Athens of Slavic - its a cool expression, but I must admit this is the first time i hear this…
We have an great derby here something like River - Boca in Argentina, we have Dinamo Zagreb - Hajduk Split derby! So if anyone is interested in some infos let me know guys!

gracias

Nooo no se escriBe asi…se escriBe con B larga!!!

Welcome to the River Plate foro!!! It is amazing to have people of that countries in this page!!! Thank you!!!

A lot People Tell Me about Dubrovnik The Athens of Slavics, Perla iz Jadransko More ( Pearl Of Adriatic sea ) … The City where was born a Great Writer Ivo Vojnovic .

There a lot of Croatians who played in Teams which i’ m Fan, specially: Girondins de Bordeaux ( Zoran and Zlatko Vujovic ) and Juventus Turin ( My Favourite Igor Tudor, Robert Jarni, Zoran Ban ). But as For Me the best Croatian Football Player is Zvonimir Boban ( Born in Imotski, In Dalmacija like Dubrovnik :wink: ). But I don’t like Slaven Bilic ( For the Red Card for Laurent Blanc in World Cup 1998 ).

I like Kosarka ( Basket-Ball ) too and a Great remember for Me is the Croatia’s Team of 1992 with Tony Kukoc and Drazen Petrovic ( A very Great Man and Player. I was very sad when He died :cry: ). In Basket-Ball I like KK Split ( For Tony Kukoc ).

My uncle travel every year, and in 2006 he was in Balkan’s Region. In Croatia he went in Rijeka, Split, Zagreb, Dubrovnik and Sibenik with the Nacionalni Park Krka ( I saw Pictures, it’s very very Beautiful ) After He went in Serbia, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Crna Gora ( Monténégro ) and Albania.

As for Me In Football, Croatia have got a Future Great Players as Luka Modric ( of Dinamo Zagreb ) or Jure Grgat ( Hajduk Split ). I bielieve a lot of in Both Players

Thank you Hexagonal!

Luka Modrić has just signet for Tottenham:roll: yesterday!

You have a Young 10 in Your Youth Team named Filip Ozobic. Maybe He can be a Great New Leader of Your Team, even if he’s Young :wink:

[u][i][b]WELCOME!!!

saludos!![/b][/i][/u]

Thanks…

Hey can enyone help me out…Im looking for this song from this page http://rivermid…ebcindario.com/

Anyone knows where can I get this song in Mp3 format, or at least give me the name of the song!

anyone?

Dobra Vecer Kristian !

You was in Poljud Stadium saturday for the Great Match Hajduk Split - Dinamo Zagreb ?

You play versus NK Rijeka the next Party.

Welcome!

Unfortunately I missed this derby! I have some wedding plans to make, so I was in Zagreb last weekend!
Anyway here are the BadBlueBoys in Split if anyone is interested!

BBB - službene stranice Udruge navijača Dinama :cool:

And here are the putos as you would say:)
Hajduk OnLine - Galerija fotografija

I saw the photos, but it was a pity that almost everything is in croatian, I don’t understand croatian :frowning:

we can´t talk about this issues here, if you want to know a bit more about the problem, you can add my msn messenger adress: martinm88@hotmail.com

I will drop you an email, thanks alot!