River's History

I have a question for you.

Who is the best player that you have seen in River and why for you he was the best.

Only player that you have seen.

Tell me, if you want i’ll tell you about argentinian Lazio’s player.

Ciao belli.

I have a question for you.

Who is the best player that you have seen in River and why for you he was the best.

Only player that you have seen.

Tell me, if you want i’ll tell you about argentinian Lazio’s player.

Ciao belli.

Enzo Francescoli.

El Beto Alonso…

CABRAL = soldadou heroicou

i remember Francescoli, he played also in Italy with Cagliari.

He was born in Uruguay, it is true?

Norberto Alonso,

Franzescoli was a good player, but he isn´t the best.

For what I see, Enzo was the best, folow by Ariel Ortega, Aimar and Saviola, but my father allways tell me that Norberto Alonso was ten times better than Enzo, and he also told me my grandfather tells him that there was no one better than Labruna, and Walter Gomez.
The answers will change if you ask to peopple from diferent ages…here you will find that all (not all but allmost) will tell you Enzo…some older guys will tell you Alonso…and I don’t belive that someone that have seen Labruna will connect to this forum.
Hope this can answer your question…bye!

Yes, Enzo played in Italy and in France.

Enzo was the idol of Zidane.

Zidane named his son Enzo, honoring Francescoli. :slight_smile:

wery well;)

i remember also Ariel Ortega in Italy, he played with sampdoria and parma but it was not a good experience for him:(.

A lot of argentinian players went in Lazio. Simeone, Almeyda, Chamot and many others.

Now we have a good player, his name is Ledesma.

Lazio’s people loves so much Castroman because he did a gol against asroma at 92°in the derby.

But the most important player, for me, was Juan Sebastian Veron.

Now i’m waiting Carriiiiiiiiiiiizoooooooooooo:mrgreen::mrgreen:

generally lazio choose argentinian players and asroma (bleah…) brasilian.

Norberto Alonso.

Carrizo is a very good goalkeeper :mrgreen:

Remain calm, Lazio bought the best goalkeeper of the Argentine football.

Regards :stuck_out_tongue:

el beto

yeah you bought the best goalkeeper in argentinian football, also considering those who plays in Europe. Please don’t forgive Crespo, who is very identified with River.

For me the best player was Enzo, he gave a lot to us.

For me, the best player i have ever seen was Ariel Ortega at first place, and probablly Enzo Francescoli at second.

They wins a lot of tournaments with River Plate, playing really good football, in the 90’s.

After they, Hernan Crespo, Pablo Aimar, Javier Saviola …

The most of them, for some stranged reason, didn’t have positive experiences in Europe, except Crespo or Cruz maybe …

Carrizo is a excellent goalkepper, he has a strong personality algo, but he’s a little bad-tempered … take care of him :stuck_out_tongue:

One question for you … why did you choose “Diego Pablo Simeone” as nickname ?

the best player is angel labruna , but died.

amadeo carrizo

eh :expressionless:

Norberto Alonso. He was the best player I saw in River Plate.

Che … se lo movieron sin dejarla un aviso al menos … no lo va a encontrar mas :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey … you’ve moved this thread without an advice about have been do it … he never will found it here …

Sí, tenés razón, se me pasó por completo eso. Ahora lo devuelvo a Campo de juego y lo vuelvo a mover pero dejándole redirección por las dudas, ya que el pibe es nuevo. Gracias por avivarme, ahí estuve flojo. :wink:

Abrazos, Martín.