Nuevo from Italy

Hola gente!

I’m from italy and i want ask you some things.

i like River for six-seven years ago. one of my favourite player was coudet. what’s the mean of the nickname “el chacho”?

why you are all against aguilar?

and last, why river is last? what’s the problem? River was the winner of last “Calusura” and now…last :(, why?

Hola gente!

I’m from italy and i want ask you some things.

i like River for six-seven years ago. one of my favourite player was coudet. what’s the mean of the nickname “el chacho”?

why you are all against aguilar?

and last, why river is last? what’s the problem? River was the winner of last “Calusura” and now…last :(, why?

Welcome.Hope you enjoy your stay here.

We hate Aguilar because is a thief, because he stole money from the club and he doesn’t invest it correctly.

And River is in the bottom because the player have got no blood, and no feelings for the club.Because the president of the club is a thief, because the DT can’t find a way to solute tactical and team’s problems… and so on.There are many causes.

hola …bienvenidoo tanito!!
bye …jeje

Porque hablan en ingles si uno es italiano y el otro es argentino?

Porque el ingles es muchísimo mas universal.SI habla en italiano, no creo que todos entiendan.En cambio en ingles si.

if you want i can write in italian. but i don’t speak spanish so i write in english.

i understand your language, but i don’t speak it.

welcomee!!

First, Welcome;):smiley:

All are against Aguilar, because, he steel the club, and more, some members of the forum´s says “At the club only ramaining 2 or 3 years, for the Bankruptcy”. At this fat son of the bitch,
[LEFT]No matter what passen with the club, aguilar only matter his money and do rich himself;)

Understand now the situation in River?

PD: Sorry for my basic english, I use my knowldes and use google translation for help to wirte this post;)
[/LEFT]

Benvenuto.

Bienvenido espero que entiendas algo y la pases bien.
Saludos

entendi todo :roll: Bienvenidoo :lol:

Bienvenido tano.

BIENNVENIDO

DEL MILAN O INTER?

nose que carajo dijistes,pero bienvenido che !!!

Io parlo Italiano, qualche cosa, sono a la sua disposozione.

Bienvenido!!

Benvenuto nel Forum !!!

grazie. mi sai tradurre cosa vuol dire “el chacho” in italiano?

gracias a todos!

its a nickname, i dont know if you can translate it…