Greetings from Poland!

Hi!
First - hello everybody :wink:
I’m a fan of Polish football club named Cracovia - from Cracov. Maybe you know, because our best fan was Pope John Paul II ([li]).
[/li]We have the same club-colors: white and red :slight_smile:
Cracovia is the first football club in Poland, and my questions is - what is your opinion about " the same " club like you :slight_smile: Than, the second questions is: i’m listening for your music " sos cagon " on youtube - it’s great - can i get her somewhere?
sos cagon:
YouTube - sos cagon

Some movies about my club:
YouTube - Cracovia Sekcja Muszyna
YouTube - Cracovia Kraków ~ Pasiaste serce.

See’you and please do not delete this topic - thank you :slight_smile:
//ps - I’m sorry - i speak only english and polish :confused:

Hi!
First - hello everybody :wink:
I’m a fan of Polish football club named Cracovia - from Cracov. Maybe you know, because our best fan was Pope John Paul II ([li]).
[/li]We have the same club-colors: white and red :slight_smile:
Cracovia is the first football club in Poland, and my questions is - what is your opinion about " the same " club like you :slight_smile: Than, the second questions is: i’m listening for your music " sos cagon " on youtube - it’s great - can i get her somewhere?
sos cagon:
YouTube - sos cagon

Some movies about my club:
YouTube - Cracovia Sekcja Muszyna
YouTube - Cracovia Kraków ~ Pasiaste serce.

See’you and please do not delete this topic - thank you :slight_smile:
//ps - I’m sorry - i speak only english and polish :confused:

WELCOME…!

Jeszcze polska nie zgniela pólki my ziemi :stuck_out_tongue:

First of all, pleased to meet you. Then, try to dowload our music by Ares programme or search it in the web.

Welcome!

welcome

Czesc! Posdrowiamy (?)

Hey Polska friend welcome to the world of River Plate…I live in New York and it’s full of Polish people here…They always say “Curva” or Kurva something like that…i think thats a bad word…anyway welcome

enjoy your stay here!
pleased to meet you.

hey! willkommen!

alles klar? =P

Cracovia?. oh my god. lol

welcome to the forum of River Plate. The best team in the world. ok?. River Plate - The biggest!

greetings;)

Welcome ItashPL :wink:

As for the Juventino who I’ am, Poland is the country of Great Zbigniew Boniek.

In the Stadium of Bordeaux i saw 2 Polish: Irineusz Jelen ( when he cam to play with AJ Auxerre ) and a Referee ( Robert Malek )

I know that Cracovia is one of the most Popular Club of The Country with Legia Warszawa, Gonik Zabrze, Ruch Chorzow and Widzew Lodz.

And It’s the former Team of a Very Good player: Tomasz Rzasa.

wow, you’re polish is very good :slight_smile:

Hey, that’s true, " kurwa " is the bad word, but you should’t take this to yourself :wink: is something like " sh…t "

Your knowledge about polish sport is as good as Murdoch polish language :wink: but, everything is correct.

I will stay here, and thanks for welcome :wink:

el foro traspasa fronteras q grande,

Welcome.Hope you enjoy your stay in the Forum.
By the way…your name? -I wish to hear a name form unknown places for me…

PD:Le hablaron en Aleman y es polaco :lol:

My name? :slight_smile: Arkadiusz ( or just Arek ) - yes, it may be difficult for people from other countries - but not much :slight_smile:

welcome

Oh, is really strage for us.

How did you find our tema?Because personally, I don’t know about Polish Football…

I like Football of various countries and sometimes I like to see actuality of the one of Poland. There is Players very Good as Maciej Korzym ( Legia Warszawa ) or Mateusz Cetnarski ( GKS Belchatow ).

I’m just watched a video " sos cagon " and search for some forum about this fc :slight_smile: Then, somehow i’m here ^^