Greetings from Poland!

WELCOMe to the forum of the greatest fans on earth! River plate…no doubt! im from brooklyn nyc usa…im a river fan and also support our local club here in nyc called the ny red bulls, formerly known as metrostars…glad to meet u “polaco”!

El traductor del google es cualquiera hdp!!! andá a saber lo que le pusiste.

Hey Welcome…!!!

I saw the video in you tube…and it showed in a lot of parts "the hooligans!..and in some parts were figthing with the polices…

In poland…in all the teams of this country…have this tipes of fans??..
A few weeks ago i saw in television the film “hooligans” and in this movie this fans were called “firms”…here in agertinian called “barra brava”…our firm is called “the plank drinkers”…:lol:

bye…
Frederick

no, maybe a lot of hooligans, but not all - our history teach us to hate the police and Wisla Krakow football club, because that because of those things we’re ’ the second ’ fclub in country, Cracovia was discrimination and that’s the reason why we hate them.
But, in this movie there are some other things show - like binding (?) in the match. And music is good connection with the club. I don’t support that, but i can’t do anything.
I hope, you understand :slight_smile:

welcome!

Polska…greetings and welcome

I like the Polish soccer shirt, it’s good…And also Boruc, good goalee

i have been in poland… im from Ruch Chorzow! (Ruch Chorzów) from Catowice

the best fans in poland are from the Ruch…!

bye :wink:

my name is ariel

iam going to alent the river plate in the monumental stadium

the best ofte world is river plate

voka juniors its oldest of the world

welcome poland

welcome nevded a re que es checo :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome
lo unico que se es que es Polaco
Que grandes que somos hinchas por todas partes del mundo tenemos.

That’s Right: Ruch Chorzow is a Great Club with many titles of Champion and National cup.( I saw pictures of the Stadium, it’s beautiful Stadium).

Me in Poland I like Legia Warszawa.

welcome! is that true that the pope Juan pablo II was a fan from your team? could you link a web page were I can read more of that,
interesting!

y pensar que yo me sentía un tanto perdido siendo peruano y de River…este tipo de Polonia!!!

Welcome to the forum, greetings

che alguien me puede decir q carajo dijo al principio?

Claaaaroo, si yo siempre dije lo mismo.

Happy 2009 amigoo!

Welcome… :cool:

You have to sing this in Poland:

“Esta es la banda del gallinerooooo
la que se coge a los bosteroooooos
se mueven para acá, se mueven para allá
esta es la banda más loca que hay”
:stuck_out_tongue:

" welcome! is that true that the pope Juan pablo II was a fan from your team? could you link a web page were I can read more of that,
interesting! "

yes, that’s right, but if you want to read about this for example in english, that will be more difficult than read in polish. Maybe on en.wikipedia.org? on pl. wikipedia.org there is an article about Him, and his best words - when he was in Poland - he says: " What’s with my Cracovia ". We always remember him as greatest football fan.

welcome to the best forum of Argentina.

Here you can download all the songs of River Plate Cantitos - River Plate - La Pagina Millonaria

Qué tiene que ver el ex papa con los cantitos de la barra? 8|
No, no me digas que lo mandaron a matar por internas. Yo sospechaba eh!

Welcome home arek:)