Vamos Millonarios! from Italy

Hi! My name is Luca and I’m from Arezzo a little but beautiful city not far from Florence (Italy). First of all sorry for my poor English…:frowning:
River is my second love after the team of my city, but It’s the first in relation at the world, because Arezzo is on Italian “Serie C” :cry:
I became a River fan since the Copa Libertadores semi-final with Boca some years ago…There was a channel in Italy that transmit the match and I fell in love with River and his Hinchada!
I have bought a football sweater (de la “Gata” Fernandez 19) that I wear very often when I’m in holidays. Do you know where I can buy a River’s scarf (if you use it)?
Now the Italian channel doesn’t transmit Argentineans matches anymore and I can’t see River…:evil:
So the first thing I do Monday morning is digit www.riverplate.com and see the result.
What a pity for the 2 loss matches with San Lorenzo e Boca……but nothing is lost!
What is your opinion for El Cholo? I esteem very much him! In Italy when he played in Lazio and Inter, he was very appreciated for his determination and seriousness.
Greetings from Italy!

Hi! My name is Luca and I’m from Arezzo a little but beautiful city not far from Florence (Italy). First of all sorry for my poor English…:frowning:
River is my second love after the team of my city, but It’s the first in relation at the world, because Arezzo is on Italian “Serie C” :cry:
I became a River fan since the Copa Libertadores semi-final with Boca some years ago…There was a channel in Italy that transmit the match and I fell in love with River and his Hinchada!
I have bought a football sweater (de la “Gata” Fernandez 19) that I wear very often when I’m in holidays. Do you know where I can buy a River’s scarf (if you use it)?
Now the Italian channel doesn’t transmit Argentineans matches anymore and I can’t see River…:evil:
So the first thing I do Monday morning is digit www.riverplate.com and see the result.
What a pity for the 2 loss matches with San Lorenzo e Boca……but nothing is lost!
What is your opinion for El Cholo? I esteem very much him! In Italy when he played in Lazio and Inter, he was very appreciated for his determination and seriousness.
Greetings from Italy!

saludos capo…aguante RIVERRR

Welcome Luca. My grandfather were born in Florencia which is not so far from Arezzo.
I hope you enjoy your stay here,
Greetings
Franco

Hi Luca81,

Its great to see how River has changed so many lives, no matter what part of the world one is in.

Thanks for supporting River!

As for the scarf, they are out there, especially on eBay but the reality is that scarfs are hardly used by the fans. We are more famous for the flags and banner, but they do have scarfs somewhere out there.

Benvenuto mio caro Vicino :wink:

Sono Francese e per Molti nell Mio Paese la Bella Città di Firenze é un Referimento ( stesso se sono Tifoso di un Rivale della Fiorentina ) . La città che sogno il piu da vedere in Italia c’ é Torino ( Primera Capitale dell’ Italia, prima di… Firenze e Roma e dové Gioca la Mia Squadra di Cuore in Italia ).

Traduccion:

Welcome My dear Neighbours :wink:

I’ m French and For many People of My country the Beutiful city of Florence is a reference ( even if I am Tifoso of a Fiorentina’s Rival ). The City which I dream the more to see is Turin ( First Capital City of Italia, before… Florence and Roma and where Play My Team of Heart in Italia )

Bienvenido :wink:

Thank you!

9deRiver: …the world is not so big :wink:

millocumbiero: Instead in Italy, but I think in Europe in general, scarf is very very used by supporters…
I imagined that you don’t use very much scarfs, in TV I didn’t noticed a lot of people with it.

Hexágonal: If you will come in Florence, I suggest you to visit also Arezzo…you will be surprised :wink:

Grazie Luca :wink:

I saw Arezzo in Picture and it’ s a Beautiful Town With History. It’ s the Where was Born Francesco Petrarcqua ( I know the small Village where he lived in France ). Roberto Benigni was born near if I remember well.

Towns like Siena, Pisa, Prato… are very Beautiful too.

you can see river´s matches in ROJADIRECTA, ver fútbol gratis en directo, recién finalizados y video resúmenes. TVp2p streams ( PPlive SOPcast PPStream TVants UUSEE TVKoo Streaming … ) Real Madrid Barça ROJA DIRECTA ! torrents emule torrent
our team is having a hard time…too much corruption, too many troubles, but we can still win the local championship…
thank´s for writing, if you have any doubt, you can send me a private message…
ciao

vamos river!!

//youtu.be/Siamo fuori della copa - YouTube

[b]Bienvenido! :lol:

[/b]

welcome!

Welcome!
First: it won’t be easy to get a river scarf, you’ll have to weave your own one :lol::lol:, because we don’t use them (maybe it’s too hot here). Anyway, we don’t use to use colured scarf to carry the team colours: we use shirts, shorts, caps, and flags.
Ah: and if you want your sweater to be a nice on, please, take that name away of him :stuck_out_tongue:
And about Cholo, he’s one of the best coaches now here in Argentina, but not all the people seems to recognise that. Personally, i like him very much, and i trust him a lot.

Greetings!

FORZA AZURRA!!!

@ millo88: Thank you very much!
@ fabian_river: I remember that moment…:(:cry: :smiley:
@ ManuNuñez: Why La Gata Fernandez is not so appreciated in Argentina?
I remember the goal at Boca…what a happiness!

Luca Hello! You can see the matches (live) River and other Argentine teams at this site does not have great quality but something is something … Justin.tv - LA BRUJITA VERON - Live Streaming Video

He was not an enourmous player. Just a normal one. But he thought he was, and he said some stupid things playing for others teams, and when he came back to River he played really really bad. He didn’t even run. Now he’s having a great time in… México… :roll: i think.

welcome

FORZA RIVER!!!
FORZA ARGENTINA E ITALIA!!!
SALUDOS
:wink: