TuRiver 2024 (parte 1)

6 meses sin laburar que lo pario.

1 me gusta

So it was a problem specific to the site, not to the discourse platform in general? Good to know I guess. Thanks.

2 Me gusta

No puedo ir al último mensaje.

Yes. It seems that the S3 bucket that we’re using is incompatible or misconfigured. I’m running an upgrade now that should un-do those changes so that uploads will work again. Sorry that I didn’t notice the issue sooner. Sometimes people @jay when it’s just a joke, so if I don’t see words that I recognize as their being a problem (my Spanish is not as good as I might like!), I ignore it. If you’d email or mention or PM me in English, with even something simple like “pictures broken” then I will see what the problem is.

The database is very, very, large, so running a backup fills up the disk and breaks the site altogether (which happened in the past week). It’s a high priority to get these images moved so that the disk doesn’t fill up when running a backup.

20 Me gusta

Thanks for the heads up and for your help, dude. Maybe we should get one extra Spanish-speaking admin to help you with the site whenever shit goes down and help ease your work here (?)

By the way, there have been some users that cannot go down to the latest message on a thread when they click on the most recent posting time in the sidebar at the right of the screen. Please check on that when you’ve got the time.

Y las cargas de imágenes funcionan de nuevo. ¡Lo siento muchisimo!

27 Me gusta

imagen

8 Me gusta

10 Me gusta

Gracias @jay! Yo siempre confie en vos

hqdefault

12 Me gusta

Gracias Rey

5 Me gusta

Lo logramos @MetaRiver y todo esto no hubiese sido posible sin ti.

5 Me gusta

@jay se puede subir videos en .webm?

2 Me gusta

Genioooo

2 Me gusta

danke, @jay

3 Me gusta

por qué tenés un dibujo de macri de perfil?

2 Me gusta

Wait a minute! Yo siempre pensé que Jay era un bot, debo haber parecido un moron

11 Me gusta

Jajaja que hermoso foro

2 Me gusta

muchas gracias!!

1 me gusta

Ya saben, ahora a pedirle en ingles los BAN a Jay.

11 Me gusta

Jay, the other forists ask me in private the next… Can they post naked woman photos whitout problem? everything flame?

4 Me gusta