traveling to argentina

how do i buy tickets for the river y boca game? superclassico…? i need tickets? also anyone know of good cheap hotels in bs.as…capital?

how do i buy tickets for the river y boca game? superclassico…? i need tickets? also anyone know of good cheap hotels in bs.as…capital?

Hi! If you are going to need tickets for the superclassic one, and it is difficult … not if buy for telephone some company, and good and cheap hotels … up to story pensas to spend?

Jaja…que significa eso???

River_NYC, the only chance you’ve got to get a ticket for the boca-river is thru an agency who dedicated to get tickets for foreigners. They tend to be extremely expensive. Besides, you’ll problably end up in the boca area, cos the river one is very limited. If you didn’t get it yet, it’s impossible to get a ticket in the stadium.

DO u know of any ticket agency that are selling these tickets?? if i cant get one…any one know of any river plate bars or cafes that will be showing the game! near the la boca area??

almost every bar will have the match on tv, but if you go near boca’s stadium you’ll find all boca fans, so i’d go anywhere but near the stadium.

It’s kinda dangerous, and certainly not recommendable going to Caminito to get ur ticket cuz there are resellers that will try to cheat on you or like Hernan said… boca fans that it’s really worst hehe
if you don’t speak a word of spanish as I can see, I think you’ll be food 4 the sharks :smiley:
You can try in websites that are the same as e-bay…

There are many hostels in Buenos Aires where you can stay for a few bucks. but c’mon man use the godblessed Google ¬¬
=)

AMMM WHAT ELSEE?
I TOOK SOME AMERCIAN FRIENDS OF MINE TO THE MONUMENTAL, River Plate’s stadium, to attend to other games so if don’t get a ticket to ride :stuck_out_tongue: hehhe,
seriously if don’t get a ticket to the superclasico, you can go to other match anyway and your will spend a wonderful time, because River it’s River allways, against boca or whichever u want =)

Todavia no puedo entender que quiso poner rocio :lol:

yo le entendí, pero me parece que lo tradujo en alguna página…
le puso que es difícil de conseguir pero que ¿si contrata alguna empresa? o no se si quiso hacer referencia a ticketek… puede conseguir un hotel bueno y barato :slight_smile:
y le preguntó cuanto piensa o puede ggastar…

Hi! If you are going to need tickets for the superclassic one, and it is difficult … not if buy for telephone some company, and good and cheap hotels … up to story pensas to spend?

not if buy for telephone some company
no si compras por telefono una compania
up to story pensas to spend
arriba en la historia pensas gastar…este me mato sinceramente:lol::lol:

in this specials events, they are travel companies, that sells packages of travel+hospedation+tickets for the match, its the best for the tourist and they have very good prices… They are alot…you just have to look in google for the best and the nearest to your house…

claroo … lo pase por el traductor… y salio eso… y es exactament lo q dijo paquita… ahora hernan… si queres y sabes tanttooo dame una clase…!!

si no vivieras tan lejos, con gusto

eso si…hay que comprar la bibliografia y estudiar, si no no

que groso cuando la gente sabe tanto y sigue sindo re humilde!!! te prometo q estudio todos los diass