THE LIBERTADORES CUP IS NOT FOR CHICKENS!!!! JAJA

TRY AGAIN GAYINAS PUTAS!! FUCKING CHICKENS!!
GO HOME WITHOUT THE LIBERTADORES CUP!!!..JAJA
GO HOME WITH THE BROKEN ASS!!
WILL WIN A CUP MOTHER FUCKER
SUCK ME THIS!!!

TRY AGAIN GAYINAS PUTAS!! FUCKING CHICKENS!!
GO HOME WITHOUT THE LIBERTADORES CUP!!!..JAJA
GO HOME WITH THE BROKEN ASS!!
WILL WIN A CUP MOTHER FUCKER
SUCK ME THIS!!!

JAJAJA…TOTALMENTE DE ACUERDO CON EL COMENTARIO ANTERIOR…

FUCKING GALLINAS !!!.. RIVER PLATE SUCKS !!!..

AGUENTE BOCA CARAJO!!!..

We’ll back to speak about that if Boca Juniors will win … And for this years it will be difficult for You :lol:

Poor Blue and Yellow :roll: to forget how their team play the worse game of the championship they come in River Plate’s Forum. The forum of the Best team of Argentina

“16 Cups” what a joke. Some of the “International Cups” Boca claims are a joke, Cups that were only played for 1 or 2 years, Cups that have been long gone for years, Cups that don’t have any rounds at all, just a one-off “Final” between two other cup winners (which would be like River counting the Copa Revancha as a serious title).

Nothing marks a club as small time like inflating their resume. River don’t have to do that. 32 First Division titles says it all.

And I don’t see Boca through to the next round of the Libertadores yet either, so I’m not sure this is the best time for Boca fans to be gloating.

BOSTERO PUTO ANDATE A CAGAR. A QUIEN CARAJO LE DECIS GALLINAS ??
DESPUES DEL APERTURA 2006 NO PODES HABLAR BOSTERO CAGON.

jaja yanki de mierda

suck my dick :roll:

lets see if u can win it

First of all, boca dint win shit, at least last year we were in the cup not like u fucking fagets that cant even qualify, libertad is gona kick ur ass hardcore in paraguay so sdfu fucking gringo gay.

GO TO THE CONCHA DE TU MADRE.

http://www.rinconriverplatense.blogspot.com/