River Plate VS Universidad Catolica

I know, I know… I’m way late in posting this topic but I have encountered lots of problems accessing LPM and the message board from work. I usually do all of my posting at work since I can “multi-task”… :wink:

Well, on Wednesday night. River defeated Universidad Catolica of Chile with a score of 2-0. At the 39th second of the beginning of the match, Radamel Falcao scored of his own rebound to put River ahead. Lots of the Chilean press put the blame on their goalie, Buljusabich (I think its spelled like this…), because he thought he had a firm grip on the ball. To his surprise, Radamel was right behind him and nudge the ball forward after he dropped the ball.

Later in the second half, Sebastian Abreu scored his second goal of the tournament by kicking an excellent shot off a deflected center lobby by Domingo. He called everybody to celebrate his goal and he was given the “Man of the Match” award by Fox Sports. I noticed something that is kind of weird but understandable. Did anybody see, after the match, that he was wearing a half Uruguay/half Nacional jersey?

The next game for the Millos is on Sunday against Arsenal of Sarandi, who, by the way, got their butt kicked really bad in Ecuador. Six goals. Yikes.

I know, I know… I’m way late in posting this topic but I have encountered lots of problems accessing LPM and the message board from work. I usually do all of my posting at work since I can “multi-task”… :wink:

Well, on Wednesday night. River defeated Universidad Catolica of Chile with a score of 2-0. At the 39th second of the beginning of the match, Radamel Falcao scored of his own rebound to put River ahead. Lots of the Chilean press put the blame on their goalie, Buljusabich (I think its spelled like this…), because he thought he had a firm grip on the ball. To his surprise, Radamel was right behind him and nudge the ball forward after he dropped the ball.

Later in the second half, Sebastian Abreu scored his second goal of the tournament by kicking an excellent shot off a deflected center lobby by Domingo. He called everybody to celebrate his goal and he was given the “Man of the Match” award by Fox Sports. I noticed something that is kind of weird but understandable. Did anybody see, after the match, that he was wearing a half Uruguay/half Nacional jersey?

The next game for the Millos is on Sunday against Arsenal of Sarandi, who, by the way, got their butt kicked really bad in Ecuador. Six goals. Yikes.