River Plate VS San Lorenzo

Later today, River face off against San Lorenzo in the Monumental Stadium. This game brings a lot of pressure on both sides since a win is a must. From River’s perspective, this game means a lot, not only for the points needed in the tournament, but for the spirit of the team.

San Lorenzo brings three world class names associated with River : Coach Ramon Diaz, Andres D’Alessandro, and Diego Placente. How will they be received by the fans?

Later today, River face off against San Lorenzo in the Monumental Stadium. This game brings a lot of pressure on both sides since a win is a must. From River’s perspective, this game means a lot, not only for the points needed in the tournament, but for the spirit of the team.

San Lorenzo brings three world class names associated with River : Coach Ramon Diaz, Andres D’Alessandro, and Diego Placente. How will they be received by the fans?

With a big applause, Obviously…

no pidan q firme en ingles

obvio q con aplausos
eso espero
saludos

con aplausos por 5 minutos

Rivee plate is the biggest ! creo qe es asi xD jeje

ST. tinelli loses in monumental stadium…

cuer"B"o likes yuta (Is her freind)

bye:cool:

GO RIVER GO, GO RIVER GO

no entiendo esto:(

qe np entendes ?

A late reply, but one nonetheless!

River beat San Lorenzo this afternoon by two goals to nill and was able to climb up to the first five spots in the tournament. The game was clearly dominated by River throughout the whole match and surprisingly Andres D’Alessandro didn’t make much of an impression since he got hurt and substituted. This game brung a much needed uplift in the team’s spirit and on Wednesday, River face off against Club America from Mexico. This game will give me a preview of what I’ll see later in April since I will be heading to Mexico DF to see the return game.

It was, by far, the best performance of the season thus far. I think we’re improving and I’m confident we’ll have no problems in beating America. As for the match in Mexico DF, that’s another story my friend. I think it will be the hardest match at this stage in the Libertadores Cup.

Well, that’s all!

Regards!