River Plate VS Racing Club

Well, I don’t know if any of you have had problems accessing the website but I could not log into LPM until now!

It was a 0-0 tie in the Monumental Stadium between River and Racing Club and nothing good came out of it. Although River had many chances to score, the goal posts seemed to be the biggest obstacle from River taking the lead. Mauro Rosales almost had another late game winner but this time, it was not successful.

On a bad note, it looks like Ariel Ortega and Augusto Fernandez got injured a will be out for few of the next games. It’s really sad that Coach Simeone still hasn’t a concrete system to play games. He continually changes formations and every Sunday, we see the effect of his decisions.

The next game for River is on Wednesday, the 19th, against San Martin of San Juan. If you remember, this match was suspended a few weeks ago due to heavy rainfall. It will commence in the 36th of the second half and River leads the game with score of 3-2.

Well, I don’t know if any of you have had problems accessing the website but I could not log into LPM until now!

It was a 0-0 tie in the Monumental Stadium between River and Racing Club and nothing good came out of it. Although River had many chances to score, the goal posts seemed to be the biggest obstacle from River taking the lead. Mauro Rosales almost had another late game winner but this time, it was not successful.

On a bad note, it looks like Ariel Ortega and Augusto Fernandez got injured a will be out for few of the next games. It’s really sad that Coach Simeone still hasn’t a concrete system to play games. He continually changes formations and every Sunday, we see the effect of his decisions.

The next game for River is on Wednesday, the 19th, against San Martin of San Juan. If you remember, this match was suspended a few weeks ago due to heavy rainfall. It will commence in the 36th of the second half and River leads the game with score of 3-2.

Good English, Lol

jaja salu2 se valora el esfuerzo

I bet you were expecting my post lol…
Anyway… Simeone should make up his fuc**ing mind as to what system he’s gonna use! I’d go for a 4-3-1-2 but he doesn’t seem to quite like it so I don’t know… I may go to the match against Vélez…

Reagards!

PS: Politics, as always… lol… no do-over primaries for Florida. Clinton heading to PA! We’re gonna kick asses there bro! :stuck_out_tongue: