River Plate VS Club America (MEX)

Well, the day has finally come. Tonight, in the Monumental Stadium, River will face off against Club America from Mexico in the second match of the group for the Copa Santander Libertadores.

Much is expected tonight, especially from the fans. A win is a MUST and no other result is expected. With the group back in balance, thanks to Universidad Catolica’s win against San Martin last night, a win from the Millonarios would allow all four teams in the group to have 3 points a piece.

Possible starting line-up for River :

Carrizo; Ferrari, Cabral, Tuzzio, Villagra; Augusto, Ahumada, Abelairas; Ortega; Falcao y Abreu

Well, the day has finally come. Tonight, in the Monumental Stadium, River will face off against Club America from Mexico in the second match of the group for the Copa Santander Libertadores.

Much is expected tonight, especially from the fans. A win is a MUST and no other result is expected. With the group back in balance, thanks to Universidad Catolica’s win against San Martin last night, a win from the Millonarios would allow all four teams in the group to have 3 points a piece.

Possible starting line-up for River :

Carrizo; Ferrari, Cabral, Tuzzio, Villagra; Augusto, Ahumada, Abelairas; Ortega; Falcao y Abreu

sisi claro jejeje

jajaja…ofcors!!!

saludos…

ahh … te re entendi xD

Yo un poco le entendi (40 % o menos pero = tengo 13 asi que:lol:)

pd= supermaket carrefour is fuck (san descenso)

Let’s Go! River Plate!

today RIVER will win the match
I think this :slight_smile:

Muchachos, esta bien claro en el titulo de este subforo q solo se puede hablar en ingles aca. La proxima aquellos mensajes que esten escritos en castellano, seran borrados.

RIVER WINS!!!

With a 92nd minute goal by Ariel Ortega, River was able to defeat Club America with score of 2-1. This game was intense since both sides wanted a win, but like I mentioned before, River wanted and needed more than the Mexican team.

Besides thanking the players and Simeone for this great win, I want to thank the fans. The fans were pushing the team through out the entire match and the last goal erupted the Monumental Stadium.

COME ON MILLONARIOS!!!

the match was good but the refery was simplementy a DISASTER!!!

I hate boligayan fat Salvador Cabañas

pd: sorry for my bad english or for phrases writes bad, but i have only 13 years

pdd: Voka is a gay and boligayan =P

Good bye people :wink:

Hmmmm… I think River played quite well during the second half. However, the defense during the first half of the match made me worry… and gave me horrible flashbacks (those flashbacks are always comin’). I’m confident River will make it to the next stage of the Libertadores Cup.

However, my immidiate concern right now is San Martín SJ. We MUST focus on this match. It’s imperative to win this match, because the following game is against Estudiantes in La Plata, so that will be quite a difficult match. If River wins both games, it will be “THE” candidate to win this tournament, I believe.

My kind regards, Millocumbiero.
By the by, when are the primaries held in Florida?

Emi

I completely agree with your statement. River’s defense was weak and America’s first goal was caused by a stupid mistake. Oh well, the important thing is that the game was won.

The game against San Martin is crucial and having last year’s luck with newly promoted teams doesn’t help. I still remember losing to Tigre by four goals. Horrible.
I can’t wait to see the Pincha fans receive Simeone. Its going to be interesting.

The Florida primaries were held in January and Sen. McCain won for the Republicans and Sen. Clinton won for the Democrats. Only a few more states and we’ll know the candidates, but its almost 100% that McCain will be the Republican nominee while its a close match with Clinton and Obama.

Yeah, I know McCain is almost there… 900 delegates and may reach 1,105 (which is what he needs) soon. Hillary Clinton and Obama… that’s another story. The primaries in Ohio and Texas will be decisive. I think, though, the media (particularly CNN) is being biased! Clearly favouring Obama. Still, my candidate would be Hillary Clinton. Obama is a mere demagogue. And McCain would send the whole world to WW III.

Oh, by the way, have u seen Hillary’s new ad? “Who do you want to answer the phone at 3 am?” Check it out…

Regards,
Emi