River Plate VS America (MEX)

It’s really late and I decided to post my opinion about the match. If I sound weird, its because I’m really tired and angry. Well, tonight, River lost the match. Period. I thought all was okay when Archubi scored the first goal in the 5th minute and all the way to the half, I saw River dominate the match. America couldn’t find themselves on the field, and made some really nasty plays but little by little, they were notifying the Millonarios that they weren’t dead.

The second half was the mood killer. I have supported Carrizo for a long time, but tonight was his worst performance in a long time. I don’t want to blame the loss on him completely but he did have 65% of the responsibility. I couldn’t understand how a goalkeeper of his class would let three goals slip pass him in 20 minutes. Not only that, but they were all headers! I was screaming, cursing, jumping, and probably making a whole mess of noise in my house when I saw the 4th goal come in. The last few minutes gave River a chance to tie the game but it was too late. River fell asleep and confided in the partial result of the first half.

Like I said before, America didn’t win the match, River lost the match.

I’m so pissed off right now… :evil:

It’s really late and I decided to post my opinion about the match. If I sound weird, its because I’m really tired and angry. Well, tonight, River lost the match. Period. I thought all was okay when Archubi scored the first goal in the 5th minute and all the way to the half, I saw River dominate the match. America couldn’t find themselves on the field, and made some really nasty plays but little by little, they were notifying the Millonarios that they weren’t dead.

The second half was the mood killer. I have supported Carrizo for a long time, but tonight was his worst performance in a long time. I don’t want to blame the loss on him completely but he did have 65% of the responsibility. I couldn’t understand how a goalkeeper of his class would let three goals slip pass him in 20 minutes. Not only that, but they were all headers! I was screaming, cursing, jumping, and probably making a whole mess of noise in my house when I saw the 4th goal come in. The last few minutes gave River a chance to tie the game but it was too late. River fell asleep and confided in the partial result of the first half.

Like I said before, America didn’t win the match, River lost the match.

I’m so pissed off right now… :evil:

Take it easy man…

I had an exam the following morning and it was 2.30 am when the match finished so i was pissed off as well. But if we beat the peruvian team, it will be alright!!!

:smiley:

Regards!

2 match Lost, and two in condition of visitant…
Take at easy.!