River Plate - San Martin (Tucuman). Questiona about ickets?

Hi, all.

We’re in town in a couple of weeks and River Plate are at home against San Martin (Tucuman). I understand getting tickets should not be a problem but I really don’t want to trek out all the way to Nunez just to get tickets the day before the game. Now, I note the following for the Arsenal game:
[u]http://www.cariverplate.com.ar/tpl.php?cat=es&url=nota-ultimo.php&id=5798[/u]
This “… Domingo 8 de Marzo, a partir de las 10 hs.” fills me with hope that tickets should be on sale on the day. Knowleadgeable locals, do you think this is likely to be the case? If so, to all areas of the ground? Since I am going with my bird, bouncing around in La Popular behind the goal is, sadly, out of the question (sob). Studying the map of the ground [u]http://www.cariverplate.com.ar/tpl.php?cat=es&url=entradas.php[/u]
and the aforementioned ticket prices, I can’t figure out what these are “PLATEAS CABECERAS MEDIAS/BAJAS”? Plateas behind the goal but then I thought medias/bajas behind the goal would be terraces?

Finally, what’s the best place to buy a River Plate cap? Just a simple black number with the CARP crest?

Also, what is the easiest way of getting to the stadium. Subte Line D to Congreso de Tucuman and walking?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Urrrghh… apologies for the illiterate thread title. In a bit of a rush.

Hi, all.

We’re in town in a couple of weeks and River Plate are at home against San Martin (Tucuman). I understand getting tickets should not be a problem but I really don’t want to trek out all the way to Nunez just to get tickets the day before the game. Now, I note the following for the Arsenal game:
[u]http://www.cariverplate.com.ar/tpl.php?cat=es&url=nota-ultimo.php&id=5798[/u]
This “… Domingo 8 de Marzo, a partir de las 10 hs.” fills me with hope that tickets should be on sale on the day. Knowleadgeable locals, do you think this is likely to be the case? If so, to all areas of the ground? Since I am going with my bird, bouncing around in La Popular behind the goal is, sadly, out of the question (sob). Studying the map of the ground [u]http://www.cariverplate.com.ar/tpl.php?cat=es&url=entradas.php[/u]
and the aforementioned ticket prices, I can’t figure out what these are “PLATEAS CABECERAS MEDIAS/BAJAS”? Plateas behind the goal but then I thought medias/bajas behind the goal would be terraces?

Finally, what’s the best place to buy a River Plate cap? Just a simple black number with the CARP crest?

Also, what is the easiest way of getting to the stadium. Subte Line D to Congreso de Tucuman and walking?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Urrrghh… apologies for the illiterate thread title. In a bit of a rush.

Against San Martin, there should still be tickets for the game the same day of the match
The ‘cabecera media/baja’ are the seats behind the goal. Baja is the lower terrace, media is the middle terrace. Alta is the higher terrace, but that’s not a platea, but “la popular” as you said.
To buy a cap, there’s a store in the stadium with all the merchandise
To travel to the stadium you can go by subway, by bus, or taxi. Subway D. The buses lines are 29, 15, 130 or 42. The bus leaves you nearer than the subway

yo soy del santo,q quilombo voy a tener el otro domingo
HELP!!

Thank you for the response.

Which platea would you recommend?

Laterales have the best view but presumably Altas is a bit high (so playeres look like ants) and Bajas/Medias are 2.4 times more expensive than Cabeceras.

I would go to the laterales altas. You can sit on any seat of the terrace. It’s not by ticket number there.
But if you want to be closer to the pitch you should go the cabecera media. I just prefer the others cos I prefer the side view, and I don’t care much about how close I am

no hablo ingles:twisted:

Actually, just looking at the photos of the stadium - the Alta is actually very wide (and pretty steep), so if you go to the front rows, you’re reasonably close to the pitch anyway.

Just to clarify - say, if I buy a ticket for San Martin, Lateral, Alta, Section Vi, can I just walk over and sit in Section X?
CLUB ATLETICO RIVER PLATE - Sitio Oficial

You can sit anywhere you like, as long as its San Martin Alta. So I would advise you that if you buy a ticket there, you should go at least an hour, hour and half before the game starts to get a good seat.

yes. you can walk and sit in section X.

Thank you, that’s clear.
One final question - looking at the River Plate website, I can’t see the exact kick off time. Does that get finalised closer to the game or am I being blind?

if you want to be sit down, every one except “la popular”. One platea very good si San Martin Alta or Belgrano Alta, and they cost around $70. the tickets which are more expensive are lower than those, and are the best of all, but the most expensive

Hi Pata, how are you?

Whre are you from? Whre are you staying here in Buenos Aires? I f you want, I can buy the tickets for you and everything you need, just tell me. Mi cellphone is 155150-7562 My english is not so good but I think we can understantd…Just call me…

Regards,

Gustavo

Te crees que sos gracioso?