River kit

Hello I´m from Belgrade Serbia and I want to by River kit but in Belgrade is impossible find it.Is there anybody who want to change River kit to kit from Serbia (Partizan or red star) or buy for me River kit in Argentina and send me,of course I will pay it!?

Hello I´m from Belgrade Serbia and I want to by River kit but in Belgrade is impossible find it.Is there anybody who want to change River kit to kit from Serbia (Partizan or red star) or buy for me River kit in Argentina and send me,of course I will pay it!?

What is “kit” ? Kit of ?

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/images/product/xlarge/RiverPlateHSS0607NoSpon.jpg

Welcome Azrael

welcome

welcomeee

argentina 6-0 Serbia y montenegro:D

Yugoslavia beats Argentina to repeat as world basketbal champions 2002
84-77 final :smiley:

kit, es remera, pantalon y medias

You stole us in this match and you know. The greek referre called Pitsilkas was the responsable of your championship.

Most recently are the Olympic games, where Argentina beats Serbia y Montenegro with a double of Manu in the last second, and then won the gold medal.

:lol:

Welcome.

However,both teams played excellent in championship 2002 :smiley: but 6-0 is really shame for us and i was very angry becouse we played like cowards.

[b]hi the kit of river plate… so the home jersey $200, the short $100, the socks $25, it is the kit completely. And the unitary price in argentine.
And for sending the kit is something difficult for us, at least for my. equal I wish luck for you.

regards[/b]

I need home jersey…if anybody know place in Europe or way to buy online from Europe…i found two sites River Plate - ArgentineSoccer.com Online Store , Soccer10Shop - Your Boca Juniors, River Plate, Argentina and Maradona soccer jersey store but i´m not sure is this safe way!?

is more reliable buy in Internet. In a secure site, and popular site. In these sites the prices are corrects. I recommend the site soccer10shop it seems more seriously and reliable[b] than other one.

[/b]excuse me for my English, is poor, but never i made a course of english.

Luck

Thanx for recommendation :wink:

Argentinesoccer.com is a really good store. I recommend checking eBay or other auction sites.

Ajjajajaaja wasnt it 7:0?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Gracias Argentina! Serbia putos

Kristian :evil: X(

Azrael is My Friend and I know Others Serbians.

Ovo je forum River Plate tako da bi mogao da sačuvaš te tvoje nacionalističke emocije za neko drugo mesto!!!

Hello Fabrice:)!!!COMMON BORDEAUX

Sorry?