RELATOS SALVAJES: Los años del bullying a boke 14 al 21 (Vol. 2) (parte 1)

Comentarios de r/soccer (Reddit)

Hincha del Lazio:

Just to clarify how insane this was:

• They played with Enzo Pérez (midfielder, 1.75m tall) as goalkeeper
  • Enzo Pérez made himself available to play GK at the last minute because he has a torn hamstring muscle and knew he couldn’t play in his position, therefore letting one of the healthy players play at their natural position
  • They didn’t even have players to field any subs
  • On top of that, two players from River’s academy made their professional debuts tonight

Hincha del Benfica:

Enzo is the fucking man. One of the best players I’ve ever seen wear the Benfica kit. Huge heart and true grit, never giving up.

Really, my kind of player, and I’ve always wished him the best wherever he went.

Hincha del Chelsea:

River Plate did a great job to limit the stress on Perez. Guy really didn’t have too much to do

Hincha del Flamengo:

Santa Fe should be banned from playing Libertadores ever again.

To be fair, River played really well too.

Hincha del Liverpool:

That was damn incredible and impressive. And you won as well. Congrats!

Hincha del Borussia:

another amazing tactical masterclass by Muñeco. With the due respect to Enzope, what the rest of the team did to not allow Santa Fe getting chances would have been nothing short of amazing even if it wasn’t the improvised and tired team that had never played together before and where the only usual starters had played a Superclasico half a week ago.

Gallardo has no competition when it comes to managers outside Europa, and even there is hard to find them.

Hincha U de Chile:

No podría bancar más a Gallardo. Top 3 fácil para mi. Nadie más se saca tantos resultados de la nada como el. Solo Zidane se puede comparar en ese aspecto.

Hincha de Barcelona:

I liked that the one goal he did concede it was purely because he tried to block it like a midfielder trying to cover a goal. Feel like a career keeper goes down to grab it. But absolutely fun to watch non gk play keeper and the defense do their part to protect him.

Hincha del Benfica:

Benfica miss him so much, Enzo was awesome.

We never really replaced Enzo Perez except for those 6 months of Renato Sanches, aside from that we’ve never had a player that filled the midfield like he did.

Hincha del Man. Utd:

What the fuck. Thanks for posting this is really a cool and unusual moment that we won’t see happen in the future. That said he actually didn’t have that much to do. you’d think with him in goal he’d be facing a ton of speculative long shots so it’s surprising I only saw one here. River Plate must have dominated the game.

Hincha del Chelsea:

Would River Plate be interested in a GK swap?

Hincha de Galatasaray:

He clearly didn’t. Fundamentals weren’t there. Not dissing the man of course, regardless of the situation, deciding to play GK -when you’re not one- due to these circumstances is brave.

Hincha de Botafogo:

Still can’t believe what I saw and had to report tonight (for brazilian media). The best sport ever. And River is special.

un chino:

For any neutrals out there, this is undeniable proof of why Gallardo is the best manager in South America and most underrated in the world. There’s a reason why River Plate consistently dominates Libertadores, and they’ll always get a result. Even Boca would have lost to this injury and COVID-ridden River.

47 Me gusta

15 Me gusta

Bueno, borro el tuit el pelotudo. Las puteadas que se comio :sweat_smile:

7 Me gusta

JODEME QUE UN CHINO CONOCE LA PIJA DE GALLARDO.

SISI, ESA MISMA PIJA QUE DESGARRA CULOS BOSTEROS HACE, FACIL, 5 AÑOS…

MAGICO…

(rellenando porque la garcha esta me dice que no es un mensaje claro, claro las pelotas)

22 Me gusta

PONGAN A LA VENTA LA CAMISETA DE ENZO Y CON ENVÍO INTERNACIONAL A 10 USD, NOS LLENAMOS DE GUITA CON ASIDAS Y RiVER ES CONOCIDO EN EL MUNDO ENTEROOOOO

27 Me gusta

Vuelvo a pedir esto mismo. Lo que se vivió en esta copa merece que al final quede en nuestras vitrinas

18 Me gusta

Una copa cada 3 años? Suena bien.

Ojalá

8 Me gusta

Es increíble lo que genera River, Gallardo y Enzo. En bénfica es cierto que nunca más lo reemplazaron. Tenemos un 5 que tranquilamente podría jugar en europa, probablemente de los mejores que tuvo River en su historia

26 Me gusta

Lamentable lo de los hinchas de ese ex-grande.

7 Me gusta

Es un poco mucho ponerle lo del 21 despues de quedar afuera en el unico mano a mano que jugamos… esperen a fin de año que nos crucemos por la copa y los dejemos afuera

1 me gusta

Creo que eso es mas notorio hoy por la existencia de las redes sociales, ves las opiniones de todos todo el tiempo. Si hubieran existido las redes en los 80 y 90 hubiera sido igual o mas paranoia. Creo yo…

4 Me gusta

Bueno, que sea pentaviolado no me gusta, pero la manera en que lo meó a Gustavo Lopez fue grandiosa. El enemigo de tu enemigo termina siendo tu amigo…

5 Me gusta

23 Me gusta

39 Me gusta

Y pidio 5 años de suspension de Enzo Perez por atajar con la chota y revolearla cada 5 minutos.

17 Me gusta

4 Me gusta

Che estan vivos Ariel y Lokita?

4 Me gusta

Me hiciste acordar que en 2015 querían que les den una copa extra por hacer puntaje perfecto.

23 Me gusta

Si hubiera sido la bosta el que hubiera ganado un partido con un no-arquero lesionado y un rejunte de lo que sobro entre suplentes, titulares, reserva y pendejos debutantes, sin poder hacer cambios, hubiera dicho que fue la victoria mas gloriosa en la historia del futbol mundial. Y lo hubiera dicho aunque le hubiesen ganado a un equipo del federal en la copa argentina, no a un extranjero en la libertadores. La siguen teniendo adentro, ni con la victoria del domingo se la pudieron sacar.

18 Me gusta