question on getting shirts from los borrachos del tablon

CAn somebody help me out?? i want to buy a shirt thats says los borrachos del tablon?? any sites online selling this item??? if not…i would just buy a river coat…let me know any good online sites to buy from…thanks!

CAn somebody help me out?? i want to buy a shirt thats says los borrachos del tablon?? any sites online selling this item??? if not…i would just buy a river coat…let me know any good online sites to buy from…thanks!

http://losborrachosdeltablon.wordpress.com/

Once I saw in that site that they were selling Lbdt-14- t-shirts.

HEY WHERE DID U SEE THIS AT?? I CANT FIND THE T SHIRTS

don’t buy stuff about los borrachos del tablon, they are thieves

borrachos del tablon?.

oh please… buy RIVER PLATE, and buy original. jijijiji borrachos del tablon?. pfffff

jajajaja q lastima loco q no te pueda responder, pero tengo menos ingles q Cavallo…:slight_smile:

buy the original one.

Exactly…if you are going to buy some merchandising of River, buy something…of River, not of a group of thieves and savages that kill and are paid by aguilarcha

jaja no sos el unico… yo tambien

whatttt? i not estend

i dont understand

I agree with some other users that it’s best not to buy stuff from “Los Borrachos”. It’s like walking around with maffia merchandise. I wouldn’t want to be associated with mercenaries and criminals - do you?

Saludos,

Remi

the drunks of the woods can go the bitch that gave them birth

Hey dude, don’t talk about that Borrachos thing. Buy Cuqui Silvani’s '93 Sanyo’s T-Shirt and forget about it.

You can buy for interet our in river mania in the monumental