Passarella out, Belluschi to the bench

Something needs to be done. Bottom of Group 6 if Colo Colo beats Caracas, which they should, and already 5 points back of San Lorenzo. Worse, nobody can score. Farias with an unbelievable miss tonight against LDU. At least Rosales was a little better, but the shooting and especially the headers from free kicks just can’t find the target. And Belluschi, well, does anyone want to defend how he is playing?

Something needs to be done. Bottom of Group 6 if Colo Colo beats Caracas, which they should, and already 5 points back of San Lorenzo. Worse, nobody can score. Farias with an unbelievable miss tonight against LDU. At least Rosales was a little better, but the shooting and especially the headers from free kicks just can’t find the target. And Belluschi, well, does anyone want to defend how he is playing?

Belluschi is having a bad time, unfortunately we don’t have much options. The “Aguilar/Passarella” team was not well build. We don’t have much bench. We left Montenegro go that was the only one playing soccer lately. Passarella can’t find the way to play good soccer, this year matches are a pain in the ass. I don’t see the motivation that a top team like River should have. Passarella have a past of “I don’t resign even if I badly fail”(like with corinthians) because he runs behind the money, so we don’t have to expect too see the traditional and big River Plate in a short term. I’m 29, i definitively don’t see a bad team as this in my life. I hope we can change the management soon, they are sinking the biggest club in America, it’s a shame.