Ola from Bulgaria

Hello,friends!
Sorry I don’t speak spanish,but I hope we’ll understand each other.I have lived in Miami and had a friend from Argentina.He started my interest about River,we watched few darbies together with loths of Argentinians and I was impressed!
Now as I am in Bulgaria,I still watch the important games by satellite.I have a t-shirt-a gift from Hernan,the friend of mine.
What happened to your last game with Newels?Why was it posponed?I couldn’t watch it.
Boca merda! 8)

Hello,friends!
Sorry I don’t speak spanish,but I hope we’ll understand each other.I have lived in Miami and had a friend from Argentina.He started my interest about River,we watched few darbies together with loths of Argentinians and I was impressed!
Now as I am in Bulgaria,I still watch the important games by satellite.I have a t-shirt-a gift from Hernan,the friend of mine.
What happened to your last game with Newels?Why was it posponed?I couldn’t watch it.
Boca merda! 8)

Newell´s hooligans made a violent reaction against River supporters so the referee had to suspend the match.

Greetings.

Aha,I got it!Good 2nd half on Sunday,I watched the game against Boca…River missed the victory at the end,unfortunatelly! :?

Yes, you´re right, but we deserved to loose the match.

Greetings!

Yes,the 1st half wasn’t very good,though!
By the way,is there any link or torrent site,where I can download some of your songs?I guess you have some CD with fans chants,I saw on ebay a cd called “Rivertidisimo”,but I cannot find it in the net…
Thanks and wish you all the best! :smiley:
Here is a clip from our Bulgarian darby and some CSKA fans on the enemy stadium…Not so fantastic atmosphere as in Argentina,but Bulgaria is a small country :slight_smile:

Our site will have great songs and lirics in some weeks!

Greetings.

P.S: It´s a pleasure to have a Bulgarian citizen in our forum!

It is a pleasure to me writing here,too!
Hope that some day I can afford to travel to Buenos Aires and visit some darby there.
Do you have the songs on the site,or not yet?I tried to look for them,but I couldn’t find any…

Probá en la página de LBDT ahí hay temas…

[/QUOTE]

che habla en inglés el muchacho!!!

no te entiende!!

[/QUOTE]

che habla en inglés el muchacho!!!

no te entiende!
[/QUOTE]

jajajaja

MORTAL

buena onda el bulgaro!

Hablando de Newell´s aguante Velko Iotov

Yes,I remember that Velko Yotov used to play at Newell’s.After that he played at the USA,and now…nowhere :lol:

Dober Den !

I love Bulgarian Football too and I support CSKA Sofia, the club of Hristo Stoichkov, Dimitar Berbatov… The Great Bulgarian Team 8)

VIVA ARGENTINA Y VIVA RIVER PLATE!!!

Hello!I am very glad to read something about CSKA here!Where do you know something about our football from?If you like,you can e-mail me at andonovivo@gmail.com so we don’t flood this forum:)

Hello ivoandonov, SOY ARGENTINE MY NAME IS MATIAS I FANATIC OF RIVER PLATE, I AM LIVE IN ISRAEL, MY EMAIL IS loco_por_river@hotmail.com so we talk about football, I enjoy being able to contact you.

A hug.

Welcome :slight_smile:

no entiendo un joraca :stuck_out_tongue:

Somos 2 :lol::lol::lol: