News up to January 3rd 2008.

For those of you asking yourselves, whats going on with River?, I will write a brief thread, explaining some of the major events that have been going on in the last few days.

This morning, at 9 am, River began preparing for this 2008. With 27 players under Simeone’s orders, River started working, aiming to win at least one championship.

The uruguayan striker, Sebastian Abreu, was present at today’s training, however he did not train with the rest of his teammates, due to some minor issues in his contract, which hopefully will be solved in the next day or two.

Fernando Belluschi, came to say good bye to his former team mates, as he is flying tommorow to Greece, to solve some differences with his new team.

Simeone already discarded some players from the team, such as Abelairas, Lussenhoff, Lima, Leyenda and Peralta. They are not in Simeone’s plans for this 2008.

I made a summary from what I have been reading in Riverplate.com, and other sites, and tried to summarize it in English, if there is any type of error, im sorry, im tried my best ;).

Take care.

For those of you asking yourselves, whats going on with River?, I will write a brief thread, explaining some of the major events that have been going on in the last few days.

This morning, at 9 am, River began preparing for this 2008. With 27 players under Simeone’s orders, River started working, aiming to win at least one championship.

The uruguayan striker, Sebastian Abreu, was present at today’s training, however he did not train with the rest of his teammates, due to some minor issues in his contract, which hopefully will be solved in the next day or two.

Fernando Belluschi, came to say good bye to his former team mates, as he is flying tommorow to Greece, to solve some differences with his new team.

Simeone already discarded some players from the team, such as Abelairas, Lussenhoff, Lima, Leyenda and Peralta. They are not in Simeone’s plans for this 2008.

I made a summary from what I have been reading in Riverplate.com, and other sites, and tried to summarize it in English, if there is any type of error, im sorry, im tried my best ;).

Take care.

Hello!

Excellent information!

Thanks!

Hold River Plate!

This has to be our year, we have to win everything from summer to the tournament, the Cup Libertadores and the Clausura and Apertura tournaments!
And so shut your mouth all those who criticized the best team in the world!

River has stamina!