Need Help Guys..all The River Fans

Im Going To Argentina In May , And I Need Information On Where Can I Get A One Of The Big Flags “la Hinchada De River” Has? Or A Store In Bs.as That Makes Them? How Much Do You Think They Charge? I Just Need A Red And White One

Im Going To Argentina In May , And I Need Information On Where Can I Get A One Of The Big Flags “la Hinchada De River” Has? Or A Store In Bs.as That Makes Them? How Much Do You Think They Charge? I Just Need A Red And White One

I dont think that there’s a shop where are sold, but you ask for it in any shop.
Cos there isn’t a “SPECIAL SHOP”, it’s just white & red fabric.
If there is a place where you can buy them i dont know, maybe somebody knows that place.
Good luck.

i don’t speak english well, but…
when you are going to the stadium(before a match) you can see in the street people selling flags, hats, t-shirts, and all what you want, they may charge you u$s4 to u$s7

The best thing to do is to make it yourself. Try going to a Michael’s or something and buying the fabric and use common sense. Trust me, I have been trying to do one myself but I don’t have the time.

before the match, there are some people selling flags, but when River plays in his Stadium, I really don´t know if they sell flags when River plays in another stadium

yesss

the cat is under the table

sos linda en ingles como se dice? :oops:

p.d: hello :lol:

Argentina has a different way to live the football, it is not a simple sport, it is a style of life, feelings, pasion, love, energy, madness, children and adults sing songs together in order to give support to the team.

I Have never been in Argentina, i always try to watch River Plate on Tv, i hope some day to travel to Argentina and wear my River plate t-shirt with the red band on it.

My advice, do not buy a Flag, make your own Flag, with the name of your country, in that way the players and people can see where you come from and then they will be happy about your effort to support the team.

Greetings from Costa Rica,

Yes, like the people said, before the matches, in the river plate´s stadium is people in the street selling the flags i remeber that i bought one some year ago and i bought one of argentina too.
And I supose that in the oficial river´s shop, could sell something like what you want. it´s name is “RIVERMANIA” The big one is in the stadium

Good Luck :slight_smile:

Its pretty easy to make a flag. You have to think in the size of it and then you divide it by 3. For instance you want to make a 2by 1,2 (meter) flag. You buy a piece of 1,4 m (2/3 =0,7) then you cut it by the half of them. Then you buy a piece of 0,7 cm of red fabric and then you sew them with a machine. Its as simple as that.
I hope you manage to do it. Good luck with that.

se dice: you are beatiful

Sos un canuto Walterciii, venís a buitrear acá para que no te gastemos porque acá nadie entra.

Hi, I wrote a private messenger, have u read it?

Gustavo

i want a flag too. but i have a question, how do you print those words on the fabric? how do you stick the words?
i really want to go some day for a game ,I’ve been there for a concert or 2, and i felt the stadium shake and it was awesome.

i have a River flag made in Argentina 2 metros por 2 metros…the letters are ironed on the flag…como con una plancha…ja como me gusta el Splanglish…
Prettydy de que parte de Mendoza sos?..mis viejos son de Guaymallen

Fuck Boca Juniors 8|