Milan want Carrizo

Bad news. A very solid and promising goalkeeper. I know he will go one day, but not so soon I hope.

Dida is soon out of contract. Artur Boruc of Celtic is supposedly their first choice, then Gregory Coupet of Lyon. Let’s hope they sign one of them.

Speaking of which, I want to buy the black goalkeeper jersey Carrizo wears, but cant find it anywhere. Anyone know where it can be found?

Bad news. A very solid and promising goalkeeper. I know he will go one day, but not so soon I hope.

Dida is soon out of contract. Artur Boruc of Celtic is supposedly their first choice, then Gregory Coupet of Lyon. Let’s hope they sign one of them.

Speaking of which, I want to buy the black goalkeeper jersey Carrizo wears, but cant find it anywhere. Anyone know where it can be found?

Didin’t Dida signed last friday a new contract with AC Milan?

Yes, you’re right. I somehow missed that.

However, Ancelotti is not all that happy with him and appears to be looking for a replacement. He said this after the Milan derby:

“Dida has made some mistakes this year, but this one is not that serious, Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s cross was very strong,” explained Ancelotti.

But let’s just hope they stay away from Juan Pablo. I really think he can be a special goalkeeper. So far this season he has been impeccable.

I hope we’ll keep him… He is a great goalkeeper with future.

Milan are sniffing around again. Carrizo’s amazing display against Boca, his first cap for Argentina, and Dida’s terrible performance against Manchester United have started Milan looking for another keeper again.[/i]

It’s impossible to retain him :cry:

So the question is, who do River have to replace him?

There was not question about the Goalkeeper of Belgrano Cordoba for substitute to Carrizo in Our River Plate ? :?:

it could replace him Ojeda or if not river could buy Montoya from Belgrano de Cordoba , Assman of Independiente , or Vega of Nueva Chicago