Messi quiere reunir a Oasis

//youtu.be/dJ6T7mGfzFY

The combined skills of Ghandi, Kofi Annan, Nelson Mandela and Terry Waite would struggle to broker peace between the warring Oasis brothers.

But Lionel Messi - the planet’s most special footballer since Archie Gemmill - reckons he can smooth the volatile diplomatic minefield between Noel and Liam Gallagher.

The little wizard has spent the World Cup receiving a masterclass in Oasis from his Argentina team-mate, Manchester City star Carlos Tevez.

And the Barcelona Lord has fallen in love with the band, vowing to do everything in his power to get them back together if the Argies win the World Cup. Messi said: "Ever since he has been playing in Manchester, Carlitos has told me how great Oasis was. I kept promising I would listen to them, but I never got round to it.

"On the plane on the way to the World Cup Carlitos made me listen to their first two albums. I have to say I wasn’t expecting much but it is some of the best material I have ever heard. They are absolutely amazing.

"Their songs are incredible. I would have to say Supersonic and Live Forever are my favourites. I have been listening to their stuff on my iPod dock in the hotel room, on the way to the matches and in the dressing room. I can’t believe it’s taken me all this time to finally listen to them.

"I’ve been watching their live performances on YouTube and they look like they’d be amazing to see in concert.

"I asked Carlitos if we could go and see them in Manchester or London in concert, but he told me they have split up.

"I showed the rest of the boys in the Argentina squad their stuff and I promise you, everybody absolutely loves it.

"A few knew a couple of their songs but for most of them it was their first listen.

"We have agreed that if we win the World Cup we want to fly them over to Argentina for our celebration party.

“We just need them to name their price.”

I’m sure Noel would enjoy a spot of chin-stroking contemplation about that after an early afternoon bag of Monster Munch.

Argentina boss Maradona is a fan of the Man City supporting boys too. He met them in Buenos Aires back in 1997, months before he was sentenced for shooting journalists.

It would take an act from the Hand of God to repair the biblical scrap between the most famous feuding brothers.

Source: The Sun | The Best for News, Sport, Showbiz, Celebrities & TV | The Sun| The Sun

Lo único que le faltaba. MESSI CRACK. :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/dJ6T7mGfzFY

The combined skills of Ghandi, Kofi Annan, Nelson Mandela and Terry Waite would struggle to broker peace between the warring Oasis brothers.

But Lionel Messi - the planet’s most special footballer since Archie Gemmill - reckons he can smooth the volatile diplomatic minefield between Noel and Liam Gallagher.

The little wizard has spent the World Cup receiving a masterclass in Oasis from his Argentina team-mate, Manchester City star Carlos Tevez.

And the Barcelona Lord has fallen in love with the band, vowing to do everything in his power to get them back together if the Argies win the World Cup. Messi said: "Ever since he has been playing in Manchester, Carlitos has told me how great Oasis was. I kept promising I would listen to them, but I never got round to it.

"On the plane on the way to the World Cup Carlitos made me listen to their first two albums. I have to say I wasn’t expecting much but it is some of the best material I have ever heard. They are absolutely amazing.

"Their songs are incredible. I would have to say Supersonic and Live Forever are my favourites. I have been listening to their stuff on my iPod dock in the hotel room, on the way to the matches and in the dressing room. I can’t believe it’s taken me all this time to finally listen to them.

"I’ve been watching their live performances on YouTube and they look like they’d be amazing to see in concert.

"I asked Carlitos if we could go and see them in Manchester or London in concert, but he told me they have split up.

"I showed the rest of the boys in the Argentina squad their stuff and I promise you, everybody absolutely loves it.

"A few knew a couple of their songs but for most of them it was their first listen.

"We have agreed that if we win the World Cup we want to fly them over to Argentina for our celebration party.

“We just need them to name their price.”

I’m sure Noel would enjoy a spot of chin-stroking contemplation about that after an early afternoon bag of Monster Munch.

Argentina boss Maradona is a fan of the Man City supporting boys too. He met them in Buenos Aires back in 1997, months before he was sentenced for shooting journalists.

It would take an act from the Hand of God to repair the biblical scrap between the most famous feuding brothers.

Source: The Sun | The Best for News, Sport, Showbiz, Celebrities & TV | The Sun| The Sun

Lo único que le faltaba. MESSI CRACK. :slight_smile:

Sí, lo leí. No seas boludo, Lionel :confused:

Le gusta oasis? se me cayo un idolo…

jajajaj no lo tenía a Tevez tan fanático, creí que era nada mas algo de prensa porque lo habían llevado al club :lol:

lo tiene que llevar a la mona jimenez , ese levanta la fiesta.
no creo que hayan sido tan asi las declaraciones de messi , es cuidadoso para declarar .

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

clahhhh nunca un argento al festejo…

antes que Valeria lynch… pero por favor, acepto con gusto

:lol: jajajaj ya somos 2 a los que se les cayó un Idolo
Es Extraño? Que no se supone que es más probable que se reunán si Gana Inglaterra?
No creo que digan, ah Gano Argentina ay que festejar.
Las únicas 2 Canciones que valen la pena de Oasis es Hindu Times y Who feels Love
De ahy en Fuera No hay Mucho.

Quiero escuchar a Messi diciendo exactamente lo que dice la nota.

Grande Lionel!:lol:

Quiero escuchar la amable respuesta de los hermanos, sobre todo si su England queda afuera temprano.

Jajaj aguante los Beatless

No rompas los huevos Messi, asi estamos bien.

messi segui jugando que lo haces bien

“vitzca el basca, vtzca catalunia, y vamos argentina la concha de su madre”

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Uff, el toquesito “cool-pedorro-pibebien” que le faltaba…

Menos mal que en la cancha es el mejor.

jaja, mira liooooonel

Clarin miente.

Al final era todo mentira. Que hijos de puta como inventan cosas, periodismo de mierda, ya me parecía raro como relataban todo.