Los Borrachos Del Tablon

Are there any members of “Los Borrachos Del Tablon” who speaks english in this forum?
I am interesting much more about barra-bravas informations than soccer !
I liked a lot videos from Mar del Plata and are there some other videos or photos from another matches with incidents ( I have already from Brasil and Paraguay )?
If you want , I can post photos or videos with incidents from my barra brava and I can answer a questions about hooligans in Europe
What rival barra bravas do you respect in Argentina ? What else do you think are good in Sur America ?
If you don’t want to write here, write me on private ! Thank you !

Are there any members of “Los Borrachos Del Tablon” who speaks english in this forum?
I am interesting much more about barra-bravas informations than soccer !
I liked a lot videos from Mar del Plata and are there some other videos or photos from another matches with incidents ( I have already from Brasil and Paraguay )?
If you want , I can post photos or videos with incidents from my barra brava and I can answer a questions about hooligans in Europe
What rival barra bravas do you respect in Argentina ? What else do you think are good in Sur America ?
If you don’t want to write here, write me on private ! Thank you !

http://www.break.com/index/serbian_basket_brawl.html

http://www.delije.net/av/fudbal/0506/0506_cz_ofk_2.wmv
http://www.delije.net/av/fudbal/0607/0607_slovan_cz_1.wmv

BEograd sucks, Delije suck, we hate then, they are shit for us, in ex country we kicked their ass in Beograd every time…
look here if you wanna see the best suporters in europe…
TORCIDA SPLIT 1950
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

show starts on one minute, eleven seconds…click here

slideshow about our town, our country and abouth torcida

It’s a River’ s forum not home of yours…i don’t understand you, seemed like two children…above all the croatian lad…
I’m sorry but i think this

[i]Slovenski borba na forum od River Plate

Prva od rod[/i] :slight_smile:

Jedinica na Nogomet ne mržnja

(Slavic fight on the forum To River Plate.

A first of the kind :slight_smile:

Unity in Football No hate )

VIVA ARGENTINA Y VIVA RIVER PLATE!!!

lol… maybe some of the borrachos del tablon speaks english, but actually non of them write here … the reals barras bravas dont loose time writting in a foro. Here you can speak with fans who go to the matchs, and sometimes travels to see river, but dont hope to talk with someone with power in the club.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

jajajajaja anda a saber q estan diciendo nico

jajajajaja anda a saber q estan diciendo nic
[/QUOTE]

jajaja posta xD

para mi que esta pidiendo temas de la hinchada

This is the BEST Vid of the history in the world, is amazing :0 !!!

Si no me equivoco el pibe quiere fotos y videos de los borrachos del tablon pero de este tipo, quiere ver violencia XD :stuck_out_tongue:

Hooligans

respect for LBDT FROM GREECE

Estrella Roja - Bayern Munich 1991. (It looks similar with your video )

YouTube - Crvena Zvezda- Bayern Munich- bakljada