Its been awhile...

Wow, it seems like its been forever since I logged into the messageboard and after reviewing my last login, I feel embarassed…lol I went through some personal things, like everybody does on a daily basis, but I’m back and that matters most.

I just wanted to say hi to all those who kept in contact and I will continue to do my best to keep the forum updated with news as well as the “English Section” of LPM. Since RiverBook launched, I created my profile and there is a link to the group for this forum.

I have a lot of things planned for our section and its looking really good

For those of you who don’t know, I also moderate the River page in MySpace so check it out at MySpace.com - CLUB ATLETICO RIVER PLATE - Buenos Aires - Rock / Alternativa / Latina - www.myspace.com/riverplatelosmillonarios

Be back later to post new topics!

millocumbiero!

PS : Shout out to all my River fans in NJ-NY!

Wow, it seems like its been forever since I logged into the messageboard and after reviewing my last login, I feel embarassed…lol I went through some personal things, like everybody does on a daily basis, but I’m back and that matters most.

I just wanted to say hi to all those who kept in contact and I will continue to do my best to keep the forum updated with news as well as the “English Section” of LPM. Since RiverBook launched, I created my profile and there is a link to the group for this forum.

I have a lot of things planned for our section and its looking really good

For those of you who don’t know, I also moderate the River page in MySpace so check it out at MySpace.com - CLUB ATLETICO RIVER PLATE - Buenos Aires - Rock / Alternativa / Latina - www.myspace.com/riverplatelosmillonarios

Be back later to post new topics!

millocumbiero!

PS : Shout out to all my River fans in NJ-NY!

welcome back

You’ve been missing a few years Millo. Since it was the old version of the forum. xD

Anyways, welcome again. :smiley:

welcome back

I’m adding that space as a friend!

no abla español!

It’s so weird seeing you speaking english while you use the nickname “Millocumbiero” :mrgreen:
Welcome back dude