Is anybody from London, Uk with MSN?

Hi river plate friends how is it going? Im Lucas from BsAs and Ive been studing English for 7 years, I would like to improve it chating with people who speak(thanks for the correction) english. I would prefer to chat with people from Uk, more specific from London.

Best Wishies, Lucas.

Hi river plate friends how is it going? Im Lucas from BsAs and Ive been studing English for 7 years, I would like to improve it chating with people who speak(thanks for the correction) english. I would prefer to chat with people from Uk, more specific from London.

Best Wishies, Lucas.

It seems that anybody comes to this subforum

Why don’t you try joining into a UK chat room? :wink:

There’s actually one guy who has Mostaza (I think) in his avatar and although he’s not english, he lives in the UK. I speak English too and just love it. You can add me to ur msn contact list and we can speak English.I do that with tons of people. emiliano_peralta89@hotmail.com.

Bye!

Thanks for the comments i`d add you.

Hi, Mate… I live in London. Although my english resembles more the american slang because I lived in New York for 8 years and I just recently moved to the UK

I don’t use MSN anyway, ha.

A small correction if you don’t mind… You don’t say “talk” english (at least not in a formal way) You say “speak” english.

Think of talking as “charlar” and "speaking as “hablar” that way you won’t confuse them at the time of using those verbs.

“How is it going” is a very, very proprietary american idiom by the way.

I think british english is considerably more difficult than american. The problem is that across the pond they don’t know squat about football “soccer”… :confused:

Keep it up, it’s good that you’re studying while you’re over there (I didn’t do that and I had a very hard time at the beginning in the US)

Cheers.

I’m from San Francisco, come here!

Yes, you are from San Francisco, Córdoba. LOL

Anyways, Luks, you haven’t added me thus far!

So I Am Fucking Pea.

I’ve just added you, i couldn`t before i had to study a lot.:wink:

:lol:

How do you say “hola che culiao”???

“Hi there you fucked”?? jujua

I want to learn…:smiley:

haha… I have no idea! But if you want to learn, chatting is probably the best idea (if u can’t afford an English Course, or if u don’t have the time to join one)

Ich verstehe sie nicht

Siempre al pedo yo…

I think american english is more informal than british english. May be i’m wrong but i think that because of their way of emphasyze some words, and they have a lot of idioms that makes american english more difficult than british english. Althought i find it very difficult, i love american english, but it doesn’t mean that i hate british english, it’s just a preference :slight_smile:

ni britanico ni yanqui

aguante el ingles de Jamaica

haha, yeah of course, but I’d also like to learn scotish, irish, and all different english’s accents, and the words they use.

Can anybody teach me Scouse English? cause’ in the future, my intention is to travel, stay and watch a Liverpool FC match…:wink:

ahhh buee ahora todos hablan ingles

We go river, bostero son of a bitch blacks of shit

:lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin’ Bolivian Nigros!

(juju, lo mío sonó para el ass!!)

Cochi, para decir negros de manera despectiva es “niggers”

Si, ya lo se Franquito, por eso puse que sonó para el “ass” :mrgreen:

Quise bromear escribiendo como se “pronuncia” (a lo Cavallo) y quedé como analfabeto, jeje