Il grande River, The Great River

Hi everybody,
i’am an italian boy, i write from Napoli, maybe you know my the team in which played your great friend ( :mrgreen: LoL :mrgreen: ) Diego Maradona.
I think that the river’s people are fantastic,and watching your video on youtube i’am getting even more interest for your team.
I love your songs , your passion and i like very much the argentinian championship.
I read your discussion here, but i can’t write, becouse i don’t know spanish very much but since Napoli continues to buy futbol player from your country i try continuisly to get information from all the argentinian sites, and one day i will able to write also :smiley:
Following Angentinian Soccer i “falled in love” for two team River And San Lorenzo, and i am beginning to hate boca juniors as a natural reflect :D.
Congratulation for the Clausura and aguante River XD.

P.S. Maybe you will find some interest to know a little about Napoli, we are a great appassionate city, like baires but a little smaller (3 million of people), we played in “serie C” only 20 mounths ago, but now with the new society (born 4 years ago) we closed the italian"seria A" championship 8, with a team of very strong and young playes (one above all Ezequiel Lavezzi), we are returning on the great of europe, i hope we will play in champions league too soon.

This video tells about the first Scudetto
YouTube - Napoli Milan / SCUDETTO SSC NAPOLI (EMOZIONANTE!!!)

And there are also some photos of my city :smiley:

YouTube - I Love Napoli

YouTube - Napoli,La citta piu Bella del Mondo…By ALESIANIXXX

Have a nice Time!Forza Napoli Forza River !!!

Hi everybody,
i’am an italian boy, i write from Napoli, maybe you know my the team in which played your great friend ( :mrgreen: LoL :mrgreen: ) Diego Maradona.
I think that the river’s people are fantastic,and watching your video on youtube i’am getting even more interest for your team.
I love your songs , your passion and i like very much the argentinian championship.
I read your discussion here, but i can’t write, becouse i don’t know spanish very much but since Napoli continues to buy futbol player from your country i try continuisly to get information from all the argentinian sites, and one day i will able to write also :smiley:
Following Angentinian Soccer i “falled in love” for two team River And San Lorenzo, and i am beginning to hate boca juniors as a natural reflect :D.
Congratulation for the Clausura and aguante River XD.

P.S. Maybe you will find some interest to know a little about Napoli, we are a great appassionate city, like baires but a little smaller (3 million of people), we played in “serie C” only 20 mounths ago, but now with the new society (born 4 years ago) we closed the italian"seria A" championship 8, with a team of very strong and young playes (one above all Ezequiel Lavezzi), we are returning on the great of europe, i hope we will play in champions league too soon.

This video tells about the first Scudetto
YouTube - Napoli Milan / SCUDETTO SSC NAPOLI (EMOZIONANTE!!!)

And there are also some photos of my city :smiley:

YouTube - I Love Napoli

YouTube - Napoli,La citta piu Bella del Mondo…By ALESIANIXXX

Have a nice Time!Forza Napoli Forza River !!!

nice to meet you !

boca sucks!

aguante river! :wink:

Greats for you man!!

Continue like this!!

Aguante River vieja!

Nice to see you are starting to like River, and hating boca, you should also hate san lorenzo :P. I heard Napoli been doing good lately, did you qualify for any international cups? the UEFA maybe? I am just asking not familiar with how many teams go into the cups in Italy. Well good luck with your team, hope you enjoy the forums and the site ;)!

Welcome!

Welcome Napolitano…BE A RIVER PLATE FAN DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT…Camoranesi is a River fan and so is Trezeguet and Buffon also…you know the grea OMAR SIVORI once played in Napoli before Maradona…el cabezon was the best…even Maradona son is a River Plate fan thanks to Claudio Husain…Napoli is a great team suchs greats like Ciro Ferrara and Gianfranco Zola played there…i have alot of love for Napoli…Lavezzi is there now…Lavezzi wanted to play in River Plate so badly…he even said it himself “I WANT TO PLAY IN RIVER PLATE” but San Lorenzo didn’t let him…anyways remember BECOME A RIVER PLATE FAN…I GARANTEE YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT…NEVER!!..Forza Italia Forza Napoli

Rocky

Hi man! Good to have you in this forum!
I have never been to Italy, but I would love to.
River Plate is ENORMOUS! We have fans just everywhere.
Next season you will have German Dennis on the squad. He scored 27 goals last season.

Bye man! And write back!

Emiliano.

Forza Italia, Forza NAPOLI, Forza RIVER!

the international cup in not alreasy Uefa, but is “intertoto”, in europe the first team not qualified to uefa play this championship, that is not a really championship , napoli will have to play two match and if we win we will go to play in uefa, intertoto is a secondary door to uefa :smiley:

I thanks everyone, i knew about lavezzi and river, in italy boca and river are very famuos, i hope someday to watch a “superclasico”, we know that is the most important derby(a match of 2 team of the same city) of all the world, but the first reason to love your team is your “camiseta” the most beautiful that i ever seen, i will buy one soon and i will use to play footboll with my friend !!!

Ciao duracell, anche io sono iscritto da poco su questo meraviglioso forum.

Sono stato accolto benissimo da questi ragazzi del River. Non posso dirti forza Napoli perchè sono un tifoso della Lazio, però dai, spero per voi che vi comportiate bene in europa, me lo auguro, la città di napoli merita di avere una squadra importante, vedervi prima in c e poi in b per me era un delitto.

Ciao e a presto.:wink:

Welcome e Benvenuto Antonio :wink:

Eh si me ne sono accorto dall’avatar XD… neanche io posso dirti forza lazio ma vedrete che anche quest’anno raggiungerete una salvezza tranquilla (:D:D:D)… a parte gli scherzi grazie dei saluti :smiley:

Even if I’ m Juventino there is a Player of Napoli who i like a lot of is Marek Hamsyk

Hi. From all the teams in Italy I must say I love Napoli too, and even if Maradona is related to Boca I can’t be such a blind man and be in denial of what he means to football worldwide (and actually he emerged from Argentinos Juniors and he’s an Independiente supporter, even if he insists on saying otherwise) so I don’t really care about Boca or the fact that he played for them for a short time.
Yet, the main reason I LOVE Napoli, is because Sívori played there after being at Juventus. What a genius, what an exciting player in every way.

I hope to go to Napoli and see a match one day.

Hello all from me too.
I’m also from Italy, Torino.

And in Torino there is only one team: Torino FC.

I think that all millos knows the friendship between our teams

I have been in Napoli ni the year 2005! its a very nice place…
WELCOME

Welcome :wink:

Ciao Duracell!! Anchio sono italiano, ma nato a Roma!! He un piacere veder altri italiani che sono tiffossi della stessa squadra fuori di italia.

La famiglia da parte della mia mamma he argentina he o vissito in bairse cuando piccolo per quello he nato il mio amore. Ora vivo in santiago di cile ma me he rimasto tutto l’amore pero RIVER!!!

Forza RIVER!!

Ci vediamo, in bocca al lupo!!

HOW ya doin italian boy! welcome aboard to River world!!!1