I love you to death!!

I don’t know if I’m posting this to the right place,if not forgive me cause I can’t read or write your language…

I just wanna mention one thing and then I’ll leave you guys alone…From thousands and thousands miles away there’s one more person who’s in love with the world’s biggest club,RIVER PLATE!! and it’s me ! I’m proud to be a River fan eventhough my nationality is different…This is a passion! This is a sickness!! This is the love of life!!

I hope we’ll beat Boca on April 15 th…Good luck guys…You’ll never walk alone !!

!!!Dale campeon, dale campeon,
millonario de corazon,
dale campeon, dale campeon,
soy de la banda que es la mejor.
si vienen los bosteros,
los vamos a bailar,
si vienen esos putos,
una joda mas.

I don’t know if I’m posting this to the right place,if not forgive me cause I can’t read or write your language…

I just wanna mention one thing and then I’ll leave you guys alone…From thousands and thousands miles away there’s one more person who’s in love with the world’s biggest club,RIVER PLATE!! and it’s me ! I’m proud to be a River fan eventhough my nationality is different…This is a passion! This is a sickness!! This is the love of life!!

I hope we’ll beat Boca on April 15 th…Good luck guys…You’ll never walk alone !!

!!!Dale campeon, dale campeon,
millonario de corazon,
dale campeon, dale campeon,
soy de la banda que es la mejor.
si vienen los bosteros,
los vamos a bailar,
si vienen esos putos,
una joda mas.

NO ENTENDI UN CHOTO LO Q DIJISTE

I wish I could understand what it says there :))))

uhh,responde :roll:

seeeeeeeee tiene razon el loko,a full :roll: :roll: :roll: :? :? :?

Nobody speaks english here?? :frowning: :frowning:

hi bro , what’s going on men , i speak , read and write english a little be , so i am sorry for my english , i’m learning right now , i’m going to school two hours every day , thank you so mach for love to RIVER PLATE , i love river , is my live , so what’s your country ??? FROM WHERE YOU WRITE ???
nice to meet you my friend

take care !!!

Hey thanks for responding brother…

I’m from Turkey…But I live in USA for six years…By the way your English is pretty good,keep up the good work !

I became a River fan 6 years ago…I had an Argentinian roommate who was a Boca fan…He was talking about River and cursing all the time…That’s how I started getting curious about River …And since then I became a huge fan and I love this team so much…

How happy to anbody who says they’re River fans !!!

i live in usa also , in florida miami , in this place live 90% latin peoples , so speak spanish all peoples .
your roommate was crazy, BOCA no good , boca is bad teem

where are live in usa , what state

river-boca is the same how barcelona-real madrid from spain , milan-inter from italy .

MEARAVA TURKISH RIVER FAN!!
TISIKU EDERIM!!