Hola!

Hola a todos!

I’m writing from Italy and i hope to have a great time here talking about our beloved River!

My spanish is quite poor, since i never studied it. I learned something just reading Olé and watching River’s game, so excuse me in advance!

Last thing, one of my dream is watching a game at the Monumental, i really hope to meet someone here who’s going to help me whenever i’ll be able to reach Buenos Aires!! I’m already saving money to manage to do it… Let’s hope all goes well!!

Ciao! :mrgreen:

Hola a todos!

I’m writing from Italy and i hope to have a great time here talking about our beloved River!

My spanish is quite poor, since i never studied it. I learned something just reading Olé and watching River’s game, so excuse me in advance!

Last thing, one of my dream is watching a game at the Monumental, i really hope to meet someone here who’s going to help me whenever i’ll be able to reach Buenos Aires!! I’m already saving money to manage to do it… Let’s hope all goes well!!

Ciao! :mrgreen:

Bienvenido y welcome!

Welcome

Bienvenido!

Just notice us when you have decided to come, and i’m sure a lot of us will offer to help you. Don’t worry, you’ll have all the information you need.

Have a great time!

Bienve…
Welcome.
;):wink:

Welcome… Mourinho is a great coach…

Benvenutti

Welcome italian, i’m sure you will have a great time here talking about the biggest football team in the world :wink:
You are an Inter’s fan, aren’t you ?, there are playing or were playing some players who played in River… Cambiasso, Cruz, Solari… Any other ?
See you here!

hola

Gracias a todos!! :mrgreen:

Eheh, yeah, he’s the man. His best quality is that he is a Manager and not only a coach, he cares about everything concerning the team and, trust me, it’s an essential role!

A Catalan, i really admire Barça, especially Xavi, my favourite player by far.

I’ve been an Inter fan since i was born. Yeah, there are other players like Crespo, Almeyda, Ramon Diaz, Passarella and Simeone. That’s probably one of the reasons for my predilection for River! :mrgreen:

Bienvenido :smiley:

Bienvenido

:puke_r:

Really? That’s great! I really love pasta & pizza

you can keep sucking it. you’ve got it inside.

Thanks to everyone :slight_smile:

On the other side, Kaka is one of the most overrated player of the planet. He had 2 good seasons some years ago playing for Ac Milan, then nobody knows how he managed to be considered one of the best alongside Messi and C.Ronaldo… Probably he is a kind of ass-kisser. :mrgreen:

Benvenuto ragazzo.