Hemale o shemale?

Actividad para este jueves poco productivo.

Ingresen a esta página: HeMale or SheMale?

Realicen el test y posteen sus resultados. A ver cuantos de uds tienen buen ojo y no los han engañado :expressionless:

Acá vá el mio:

[i]Here are your results:

You got 10 out of 12 right, or about 83%.
A very good score! It looks like you can troll the singles bars with almost total impunity. Just don’t get cocky. [/i]

Actividad para este jueves poco productivo.

Ingresen a esta página: HeMale or SheMale?

Realicen el test y posteen sus resultados. A ver cuantos de uds tienen buen ojo y no los han engañado :expressionless:

Acá vá el mio:

[i]Here are your results:

A very good score! It looks like you can troll the singles bars with almost total impunity. Just don’t get cocky. [/i]

me fallo el ojo un par de veces…

Here are your results: You got 9 out of 12 right, or about 75%.
Unless you drink too much you shouldn’t be in any danger of finding an “outie” when you were expecting an “innie”

You got 7 out of 12 right, or about 58% jajaja creo q a varias le daba pero no dejo de sorprenderem jajaja

Here are your results: You got 9 out of 12 right, or about 75%.
Unless you drink too much you shouldn’t be in any danger of finding an “outie” when you were expecting an “innie”

Uh, vos estás complicado eh.

A very good score! It looks like you can troll the singles bars with almost total impunity. Just don’t get cocky.

safe…

ehhh q queres decir??? q puedo llegar a comerme uno y no darme cuenta??? jajaja

No podrías haberlo expresado mejor.

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Igualmente, no se como harás para “no darte cuenta”. Porque si pela el chorongo, es evidente que mujer no es.

ere are your results: You got 11 out of 12 right, or about 92%.
Almost a perfect score! Anyone can make a mistake once, so don’t feel bad.

Jajajaa, buenísimo

Here are your results: You got 8 out of 12 right, or about 67%.
This is a pretty good score, but you could do better. Make sure you meet your dates in a well-lit room.

jajaj yo tengo 4 de 12 la puta madre
igual lo hice asi nomas xD

You got 8 out of 12 right, or about 67%.
jaja
igual a la china le puse macho xq pense q era para cagarte…

digamos que de cada 3 chicas que te encaras…2 en verdad eran hombres…je

You got 9 out of 12 right, or about 75%.

A very good score! It looks like you can troll the singles bars with almost total impunity. Just don’t get cocky.

You got 6 out of 12 right, or about 50%.

pal el ojete

You got 9 out of 12 right, or about 75%.

No entiendo un carajo pero no presiento nada bueno en esto
:confused:

no se ingles (?)