Copa Libertadores : River Plate VS San Martin (PER)

Hey Fans,

I just wanted to let everyone know that River is playing their first match of the Copa Santander Libertadores 2008 tonight in Lima versus the modest team of San Martin.

If you live in Europe or Asia, this game may or may not be transmitted in your area since it will either be early in the morning or late in the afternoon, depending where your at. Keep checking back with LPM to receive updated news and score of the match.

[b]Tonight’s possible line-up :

Juan Pablo Carrizo; Paulo Ferrari, Gustavo Cabral, Eduardo Tuzzio, Cristian Villagra; Leonardo Ponzio, Nicolás Domingo; Augusto Fernández, Ariel Ortega, Alexis Sánchez; Sebastián Abreu.[/b]

Be sure to post your comments in this thread to talk about the match! :smiley:

Hey Fans,

I just wanted to let everyone know that River is playing their first match of the Copa Santander Libertadores 2008 tonight in Lima versus the modest team of San Martin.

If you live in Europe or Asia, this game may or may not be transmitted in your area since it will either be early in the morning or late in the afternoon, depending where your at. Keep checking back with LPM to receive updated news and score of the match.

[b]Tonight’s possible line-up :

Juan Pablo Carrizo; Paulo Ferrari, Gustavo Cabral, Eduardo Tuzzio, Cristian Villagra; Leonardo Ponzio, Nicolás Domingo; Augusto Fernández, Ariel Ortega, Alexis Sánchez; Sebastián Abreu.[/b]

Be sure to post your comments in this thread to talk about the match! :smiley:

…what…

saludoss…

a ver…
In 1 hour i´m leaving my office and i will go to the stadium…
hope to get there on time

se habrá entendido???