Assassin´s Creed III - Asesinando Ingleses

El trailer oficial publicado hoy

//youtu.be/amAVgQ8ef3g

This time, the story will center around a half English, half Native American Assassin named Ratohnhake (pronounced Ra-doon-ha-gay-doo). If you have trouble remembering that one, you may be relieved to know he also goes by Connor.

We now know that Assassin’s Creed 3 takes place in American revolutionary war times. The “frontier” serves as the story’s backdrop. Players will also get the chance to work with George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and General Charles Lee as the story unfolds. The world itself is said to be 50% larger than the one Assassin’s Creed 2 took place in, featuring snowy winters, majestic mountain cliffs and beautiful woodlands.

El trailer oficial publicado hoy

//youtu.be/amAVgQ8ef3g

This time, the story will center around a half English, half Native American Assassin named Ratohnhake (pronounced Ra-doon-ha-gay-doo). If you have trouble remembering that one, you may be relieved to know he also goes by Connor.

We now know that Assassin’s Creed 3 takes place in American revolutionary war times. The “frontier” serves as the story’s backdrop. Players will also get the chance to work with George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and General Charles Lee as the story unfolds. The world itself is said to be 50% larger than the one Assassin’s Creed 2 took place in, featuring snowy winters, majestic mountain cliffs and beautiful woodlands.

Hace poco me termine el revelations, JUEGAZO. La verdad es que de este AC que viene, no espero mucho, creo que esta muy explotada la saga, la alargaron demasiado…

Jugue a los 2 primeros y me parecieron muy aburridos tirando a garcha (salvo los graficos y el arte que es excelente). Quizas pruebe el Brotherhood y el Revelations, el 3 me resulta interesante (no hay muchos juegos ambientados en esa epoca).