A crucial match we all want to win.

While writing these paragraphs I’m listening to River Plate’s songs and I get this tingling feeling again… I’m kinda shivering lol. The thing is, I’m so excited about the possibility of winning the tournament!
Sunday offers an all-day plan for those lucky enough to be in Buenos Aires. At 2 pm old River’s glorious players will be playing a friendly game. “Beto” Alonso, among others, is expected to show up. Rumour has it that Francescoli will be part of the show as well, but I cannot confirm that.
At 4 pm, action begins. River faces Olimpo from Bahía Blanca. The “Monumental” will be crowded. “Populares” are sold out and a few “Plateas” remain (you’d better hurry up if u want to get some tickets). In spite of what many people think about Olimpo, it must be said that they have won 3 (or two???) matches in a row. They are going to be a tough rival, since they are struggling to mantain the first-division status (note: If any brits read this, First Division here equals the English Premiership).
The fans are waiting anxiously, and so might be the players. Simeone has the following line-up in mind: Juan Pablo Carrizo; Paulo Ferrari, Eduardo Tuzzio, Gustavo Cabral, Cristian Villagra; Oscar Ahumada, Matías Abelairas; Ariel Ortega, Radamel Falcao, Diego Buonanotte; Sebastián Abreu.
Eleven players on the field, battling to win the 33rd League in River Plate’s history, hoping that Estudiantes L.P. doesn’t win their match.

While writing these paragraphs I’m listening to River Plate’s songs and I get this tingling feeling again… I’m kinda shivering lol. The thing is, I’m so excited about the possibility of winning the tournament!
Sunday offers an all-day plan for those lucky enough to be in Buenos Aires. At 2 pm old River’s glorious players will be playing a friendly game. “Beto” Alonso, among others, is expected to show up. Rumour has it that Francescoli will be part of the show as well, but I cannot confirm that.
At 4 pm, action begins. River faces Olimpo from Bahía Blanca. The “Monumental” will be crowded. “Populares” are sold out and a few “Plateas” remain (you’d better hurry up if u want to get some tickets). In spite of what many people think about Olimpo, it must be said that they have won 3 (or two???) matches in a row. They are going to be a tough rival, since they are struggling to mantain the first-division status (note: If any brits read this, First Division here equals the English Premiership).
The fans are waiting anxiously, and so might be the players. Simeone has the following line-up in mind: Juan Pablo Carrizo; Paulo Ferrari, Eduardo Tuzzio, Gustavo Cabral, Cristian Villagra; Oscar Ahumada, Matías Abelairas; Ariel Ortega, Radamel Falcao, Diego Buonanotte; Sebastián Abreu.
Eleven players on the field, battling to win the 33rd League in River Plate’s history, hoping that Estudiantes L.P. doesn’t win their match.

Ya salimos campeones papi

Si vos hubieses leido el post a tiempo, todavía no eramos campeones!