Saludos Desde Estambul

Tatangalar is the name of ultras group of Sakaryaspor.

Zurita??? Todavia juega? Que ladron.

Colón + Sakaryaspor = :heart::heart: :lol:

Mira donde termino el fracasado de Sosa

Cangele me gustaba mucho eh, lastima que era bostero. Y el Gordo Nuñez es bueno tambien.

Cangele es, enfermo, hincha de River.

You Rock!:cool:

What do you think about Colon? Is it friend or enemy for River fans?

estambuuul, que hijo de puta se fue a españaa

Welcome Turkish!
Go Galatasaray!! Congratulation for the 3th in 2002 World Cup!

They are neither friends nor enemies. They support a respectful nonchalance

So can you explain who are the friends or enemies of River?

River does not have many friends… We have hatred towards Boca, a new dispute with The San Lorenzo from the elimination as the glass, great rivalry with Independente and you diria that a certain friendship with Racing. With Velez we have a recent rivalry as our Dt “Angel Cappa”. With Newells there is very wrangle, is an enemy.
And with Lanus, Banfield, Hurracan, Godoy Cruz, AAAJ, Arsenal, Quilmes, All-Boys, Estudiantes, Gimnasia, Olimpo, Tigre and Colon … nonchalance.

Galatasaray - Fenerbahce Derby 19 May 2007

• Watch this video-

Galatasaray - Fenerbahçe…The Bosphorus derby.
One of the important derby of the world.Like el süper classico(River and Boca) or Old Firm (Glasgow-Celtic).
It includes big hatred, hate, revenge and hostility.
Galatasaray is located in the Europen side of İstanbul.Whereas Fenerbahçe is located in Asian side.
Alisamiyen is the name of our stadium, founder of the club and the first president.
It is known as Alisamiyen Hell in Europe.We have 30 million supporters in Turkey and Europe.
Nowadays our new stadium is building…

jajaja el pibe agregaba palabras en español.

The new stadium is spectacular! Is all the capacity going to have? It is very similar to stadiums as the Amsterdam or the Giuseppe Meazza

Wow la popularidad de River nunca deja de soprenderme:lol:

Mirá si anduvieramos bien lo que sería :P.

Welcome Hasan and enjoy the forum!.

The gigantic El Monumental

New stadium with a capacity of 55 thousand people.And we’ll play our matches on january in Türk Telekom Arena.

El monumental unquestionably very great and historical as Alisamiyen

Fantastic!
Incredible this one the ceiling of the steps!
Always there were ideas in River to roof in it, though I never prosper…
Ojala is lucky to live through the moment in which River has the completely roofed stadium.
I leave you a few photos of a future project of a candidate that I do not gain:

[SPOILER]

http://www.filialavellaneda.com.ar/Variantes/estadio/alcorta.jpg[IMG]http://www.diarioshow.com/imgs_notas/2009/08/12/16169_145653_650x420.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]