¡Punk not dead motherfucker! (y también Hardcore)

:oops:

Ay, lo de metalero estuvo de más :lol:

Terrible la banda del hermano de Bam Margera.CKY - Escape From Hellview - YouTube

//youtu.be/44nlquSrPlg

---------- Mensaje unificado a las 14:16 ---------- El mensaje anterior habia sido a las 13:36 ----------

Joey Ramone
With a new album, and plans for a New York Street in his name, he may be gone–but he sure won’t be forgotten.
Author: Iggy Pop
Interview Magazine, Issue: March, 2002.

The first big impression Joey Ramone made on me was as a lyricist, with early Ramones songs like “Beat on the Brat” and “Blitzkrieg Bop”–the lyrics were really fresh and well cut. It reminded me of the way a diamond cutter shapes a stone just right to get the facet to gleam. Joey’s songs were really clear with not a wasted word, and they sounded vaguely evil. That was the part I really liked. I thought, Wow, who is this guy? I’d known about the Ramones because we had a connection through Danny Fields, who had discovered me when he was at Elektra, and who had a lot to do with putting the Ramones together.

I remember when I saw their first album cover around 1976 and they all had ripped jeans and little moppy haircuts and I thought, Oh, it’s another brood of Stooges. But it wasn’t really; they took something from there but they were very Queens. Soon after that, I went to New York on my way from L.A. to Europe–I was hanging out with Johnny Thunders and Dee Dee and a couple of other guys in the Ramones, and I bumped into Joey. We were up at the infamous Ramones loft which was around the corner from CBGBs–it was also the first time I’d been to that club. It’s really interesting when you visit the place musicians live because you can usually tell a lot about them: If there’re too many flashy clothes on the floor, they’re generally only going to last three or four years. And if it’s too nice and you see a deco object it means they’re either past their prime or they’re more of a recording studio artist. But this place definitely said “in-it-for-the-long-term.” It was just this very bare little room. It was a nasty little loft and you could tell right off that these guys were really doing something. You couldn’t even call it a loft in the New York of today, because now that means luxury living. It was this barely heated, barely habitable, ugly little space. But it had the right posters on the walls and it had the mattresses on the floor and I thought, Yeah, this looks about right.

After that I would bump into Joey here and there, and he was always a good hang and nice enough but he had a very sly quality about him, a sly sense of humor. He was always ready with a little sarcasm–he wasn’t the Easter bunny. I remember bumping into him at this nasty little club called the Continental where, just for fun, I played for free a couple of times. Trigger, the owner of the place, was always very hospitable to Joey. I’ll always remember him leaning against the wall saying something to me like, “Yeah, what were you thinking about when you got those shoes?” That kind of thing-“What about those shoes, Iggy?” But he was a good guy.

I actually toured with Joey and the band once. I think it was the early '90s in Scandinavia and we would trade off nights; I’d go first one night, they’d go first the other night. They had become pretty darn good live by that time. I also opened for them once in Argentina–in the States people don’t really know about this, but the Ramones were a phenomenon in Argentina, they were like the Beatles or the Rolling Stones. They headlined a 67,000-seat stadium and sold it out and asked us to come down and open for them, and I said OK. By that time they’d become formidable and they had a ferocious live show. It must have been 1996, right near the end of their time, and boy, it was really rough. I mean, I walked out there and out of 67,000 people, 57,000 of them were 10- and 12-year-old little Ramone clones and they all had the T-shirt and they all weighed about 72 pounds, and they were all yelling, ‘Ramon-es, Ramon-es, Ramon-es!’ which is how they said their name down there.

It wasn’t easy for Joey on the road–they’d played so long and stood up to so much. I remember Danny Fields telling me once about Joey’s inhaler, which he had to use for asthma or something, blowing up in his face. At first he had this kind of stolidity, but later it kinda became more a sort of fragility, which had its own theatrical quality. He looked special; he was physically, like, WOW! You’d see him and you’d go, “Check that out.” He had a kind of Pre-Raphaelite- or Renaissance-quality face. It was very aquiline and the way the hair fell and everything was night and day from the rest of the Ramones, even though you wouldn’t notice it at first because they all dressed in the same uniform.

I’ve got the new record [Don’t Worry About Me, Sanctuary] he made [from 1996 through 2001, before he died] and it’s really, really good–the vocals are great with really important lyrics. It’s of much better quality than what’s being sold as American punk right now. There was a musicality to the Ramones that was never in the Sex Pistols. Ultimately, their choice of subject matter was more universal and more long-lasting. It’s always a quick fix to go for the political theme in a lyric, but Joey avoided that–instead, he gave us portraits. They were sarcastic or sardonic portraits, but what he was really interested in doing was portraying teen America, youthful America. He makes those vocals sound easy, but it takes quite a bit of skill. Joey was one of the only ones that was able to make something sound pretty but still punk. The more commercial ones today all sound a bit whiny or cute. The Ramones avoided that. I remember Joey expressing his anger when neo-punk first became commercial in the U.S., bands like Green Day and the Offspring. He was very, very angry about it, but I don’t think he had reason to be. Stuff that isn’t cute just isn’t meant to be massively commercial. It’s not fit for that particular machine, but there are other rewards.

I used to live on Tompkins Square Park and I remember being out one night at dusk, walking to buy something at the liquor store, and seeing Joey in the twilight walking like a ghost or a wraith through the park. I remember he just had this certain hunch to him but this certain height, also. He wasn’t dressed in a leather jacket or anything; he was very, very unobtrusive. I remember thinking then, Wow, this guy’s a

landmark.

Lo que está remarcado es de cuando vinieron a Argentina con Iggy Pop de telonero.

vamos con argentos…

//youtu.be/Di11z3ZFunQ

//youtu.be/4kbXs-yBuus

//youtu.be/S92XUuOi8tA

//youtu.be/eIbQZX1fdSo

//youtu.be/PzShIFV51ko

:bounce:

//youtu.be/Hv6aHL5ajbE

como se despego del punk a77aque… es una cosa que me saca de quicio T_T

mas nacional

//youtu.be/ujrLfxHfEpg

//youtu.be/WyfWjXsV-q4

//youtu.be/7oThJQYubb8

(a dosmi los pongo por que son parte importante del punk nacional… pero creo que nunca en mi vida la pase tan mal en un recital T_T)

//youtu.be/0UrwkDvzlLw

Attaque se canso de los tres acordes y la simpleza, tiene un gran violero como es Mariano que para mi es uno de los mejores del pais. Se alejaron desde el lado musical, yo en esencia aun lo siento una banda punkrockera.

Por que lo de dos mi? que paso?

no, es que para mi perdieron la escencia punk… a eso me referia.

no se, la pase para el orto… los fui a ver a miramar (ciudad de mierrrda), con un micro que sacaron de aca los pibes y, fui despues de laburar todo el dia, me cague de frio, nos hicieron esperar afuera hasta que llegaron los putos estos (llegaron 2 horas tarde… el bar estaba enfrente del mar… en agosto). entre al lugar, recontra congelada con ganas de tomar algo… 40 mangos una birra!!! un bar de mierda!habia un flaco re denso que no me dejaba en paz… el mosca estaba re duro no podia articular palabra… me fume un faso a ver si remontaba un poco, y me pego para el culo… todo mal!!! encima cuando nos ibamos volviendo un amigo se puso re pesado y me queria pellizcar un pezon y no me dejaba dormir!!! :@ (ah y la piba que fue conmigo se comio a pablo (el violero) y se puso re dura y me dejo re tirada -_- ) la pase para el ojete… nunca mas jajajajja

jajajajajaa pero alta aventura che, eso es punk rock (?)

(Me queria pellizcar un pezon y no me dejaba dormir) :lol:

jajajajajaja es un denso de mierrrdaaa … no se, fue una verga, la pase para el orto jajaja… llegue a mi casa odiada, 7 am, me tome una chocolatada caliente y dormi hasta las 3 de la tarde jajajaj :3 eso es panrock!!!(?) :lol:

Yo la pase mal una vez que fui a ver una banda que se llama “Eterna inocencia” no se si la conoces.
Tambien pleno invierno, cagado de frio un changaso me dio faso que se ve estaba medio nevado y me pego para el orto (Nunca habia probado eso, y juro que nunca mas lo volvere a hacer) y termine tirado en la vereda, para colmo despues me vio mi viejo (Yo tenia 15 o 16 en ese tiempo) y me re cagaron a pedo. Desde ese dia quede como la oveja negra

:lol: :lol: :lol: “que te paso!!??” “estaba nevado papa!!! NEVAAADOOO!!” O_o JAJAJAJAJA

bueno bueno, ya basta de malas experiencias! mejor reci? el mio fue el de bad religion! que buen reci!! que banda de puta madre! estuvo todo bueno, las bandas teloneras bbk y no relax… genial… y cuando salieron ellos!! dioooos!! que buen reci la puta madre… fui con [MENTION=23409]Nicklas[/MENTION]; dijimos “bueno, tratemos de no separarnos” primer tema, mitad de la cancion… “y nico??” JAJAJAJ me revolearon por todo el pogo, me rompieron los borcegos, me cagaron a patadas en la cabeza, reparti algunas trompadas y termine en la valla,en el medio, adelante de graffin… fue lo mejor jamas!

Me gusta la doble vida de clari, durante el día chocolatadas y gatitos, pero en la noche sale punk, drogas y pezones pellizcados.

:lol: nunca me pellizco!! le pegue un viaje ni bien trato :lol:

jaja pero entendelo, seguro quería terminar la noche de la mejor manera.

jajaja pero encima toda la escena! yo estaba medio dormida y viene y se me sienta al lado con cara de pelotudo …“que queres facundo?” “te puedo pellizcar el pezon?” “…no. dejame dormir” “pero!! claraa!!” “-_- andate facu… quiero dormir” “un pellizco y listo!” “no! dejame en paz!” “daaaaleeee!!” (me empezo a picar el hombro y la panza) “FACUNDO DEJAME EN PAZ!!” “UN PEZOOON!!!” (piña) :lol:

:lol:
Contado así parece un chiste de Mantrul.

//youtu.be/NvCMu1lURco

//youtu.be/_aOVwJqlwQc

//youtu.be/w4By1FJM3zk

NoFX sin ninguna duda, hicieron una listo que no me gusto mucho, faltaron millones de temas, pero era NoFX mi banda predilecta del punk rock (despues de Ramones) ese dia pogee como nunca en todo mi puta vida. Fue simplemente genial, eso dentro del punk rock, despues recitales en general SOAD, en ese recital me perdi todo, remera, zapatillas, documentos, billetera, celular, llaves, todo! y me hice mierda el pie. Volvi a mi casa hecho mierda y rengo pero con una felicidad absoluta

QUOTE=clariRiver;4569426]:lol: :lol: :lol: “que te paso!!??” “estaba nevado papa!!! NEVAAADOOO!!” O_o JAJAJAJAJA

bueno bueno, ya basta de malas experiencias! mejor reci? el mio fue el de bad religion! que buen reci!! que banda de puta madre! estuvo todo bueno, las bandas teloneras bbk y no relax… genial… y cuando salieron ellos!! dioooos!! que buen reci la puta madre… fui con [MENTION=23409]Nicklas[/MENTION]; dijimos “bueno, tratemos de no separarnos” primer tema, mitad de la cancion… “y nico??” JAJAJAJ me revolearon por todo el pogo, me rompieron los borcegos, me cagaron a patadas en la cabeza, reparti algunas trompadas y termine en la valla,en el medio, adelante de graffin… fue lo mejor jamas
[/QUOTE]

NoFX sin ninguna duda, hicieron una listo que no me gusto mucho, faltaron millones de temas, pero era NoFX mi banda predilecta del punk rock (despues de Ramones) ese dia pogee como nunca en todo mi puta vida. Fue simplemente genial, eso dentro del punk rock, despues recitales en general SOAD, en ese recital me perdi todo, remera, zapatillas, documentos, billetera, celular, llaves, todo! y me hice mierda el pie. Volvi a mi casa hecho mierda y rengo pero con una felicidad absoluta

//youtu.be/wcXjuSOhu0E

por haber gritado la verdaaaaaad por haber gritado

el cantante de superuva por momentos me hace acordar a quiste cebaceo zazaza