Meeting Place Near River Stadium for Copa America Foreigner Fans?

There is a bar, I think it´s also a Pizza Restaurant (at least it used to be until not very long ago), right across the Belgrano C train station on Juramento Avenue. I can´t recall the name right now. It´s about 15 blocks from the stadium. From there you walk straight down towards Libertador Avenue about 3 blocks and then to the left 'till Lidoro Quinteros (that’s 5 or 6 blocks, I think), which is a boulevard that leads you straight to the stadium. You could also take the train from that bar, one stop untill Nuñez Station (Tigre bound) and then walk, about 7 or 8 blocks, i think. It also depends on what part of the stadium you have tickets for. You might wind up going in circles for quite a bit, he.

Because River Plate Stadium is in a rather residential area, it’s not so easy to find a joint that’s close enough, but you’ll make it :wink:

Take care, son

Welcome to river plate stadium

Thanks for the suggestion, bro.

If you think of the name of the pizza place, please let me know. also, nexrt time you are near the stadium, if you see a good place closer, please let me know.

Muchas gracias, amigo!:slight_smile:

At the intersection Udaondo and Libertador is a place where you can eat very good meat in Argentina and very near the south entrance

No problem, pal

I just passed by that place today and I remembered you, ha. The name of the Pizza Restaurant is “Kenzo”, on 1717 Juramento Avenue. It’s not too fancy, not too expensive, it’s got tables inside and outside and you can gather there with your friends, chill for a while and then go to the stadium.

Closer to the stadium you may find either fancy restaurants (I’m not sure that’s what you are looking for) or deli stores (“maxi-kioskos”). I’m sure there should be some other cool joint around there but I don’t know where exactly

Hey, what part of Canada are you from ? I’ve been in Toronto for almost 6 months a few years ago, in Etobicoke. I’ve also been in St. John’s, Newfoundland, but only for a day. Cool place, although a bit cold for me.

Take Care

Thanks Emiliano.

I am from Edmonton, the big city in the north of Alberta, in the west Cold as hades in the winter. No more 5 months of snow for me!

Saludos bro!

If you want to see snow again you have to go to La Bombonera, and there meet a guy called Juan Roman Riquelme.

Loco, anda temprano y anda a cualquier bar. Si queres ir a las cañitas va a haber mas de un bar donde puedas sentarte y tomar las birras que quieras, sino anda a un super mercado viejo. Son extranjeros o salames?

:lol:

If you’re gonna talk him down at least do it in English, you clotted cheese douchebag…

:lol: