hello from Bulgaria!

Welcome! About Maradona, I am very happy about Maradona is the coach of the Argentina .

Welcome!

he’s a loser and a drogadict… that’s all

Hello Bulgarian Friend…Hristo was an awesome player…He scored a goal against boca playing here in the USA…i think it was the Parmalat cup…he was in Parma…a great player…
Maradona will always be respected by ALL the Argentines…but Maradona has talked a lot of shit against River Plate…he even stuck his middle finger at our fans in a game he was watching the game at his seat in the toilet they call la bombonera…their stadium…these type of actions and others has produced a lot hatred for him…but even when he almost died their were River fans at the hospital paying respect for him…besides we all screamed Maradona’s goal against the English and we will always remember him for being the best.
but one thing you should know Maradona as a child was a Independiente fan…thats another team nicknamed the Red Devils…his Idol was Bochini who was a player in Independiente and as a child he said he was a fan of that team…then after playing in Argentino Jrs. he went to boca…but he only played like 60 games there…he did more in Napoli and Barcelona than he did in boca…

anyway I hope you become a RIver Plate fan…you will never regret it…Aguante RIVER PLATE!!

We sing:

“Maradona Maradona
Maradona took drugs
not like Beto Alonso
who finished his career champion”

or

“Maradona Maradona
Maradona gay
Maradona became a gay
when he was in Paternal”

welcome

Hi!

At least me, I have a little of respect to Maradona, 'cause he’s more identified to Argentina than Boca Juniors.
The most people remember the World Championship Mexico 86.

Anyway, he started play football on Argentinos Juniors, and just played about two years on Boca Juniors, without winning any important cup …

Its usual that River Plate fan’s sings songs against him, joking about his adiction or that kind of things, it’s just local folk …

me sumo :lol:

Welcome !!!

hola

q alguien te lo tradusca xD

sobre maradona no hay mucho que decir

es el mejor jugador del mundo

sobre q es leyenda en boca

no me importa por q los bosteros se cuelgan de eso y dicen que maradona es bostero

cuando maradona

no salio de boca

ni es hincha de boca

ahi encontre un recorte del diario del año 75 creo q decia q el era de independiente y escuche q siempre quiso jugar en san lorenzo por eso se los vio muchas veces en la cancha de sl (no actualmente q anda en todos los estadios del mundo)

y los bosteros se cuelgan con q es el mejor jugador del mundo y maradona no les dio nada solo 1 campeonato en el tiempo q estuvo pero ellos se cuelgan de eso

y mira q unos de sus idolos son

cannigia
el mellizo bs
batistuta

1 salio de river
2 queria jugar en river
3 jugo en river antes q en boca

Hello Welcome to the forum.
Maradona is the idol in Boca Juniors our eternal rival.Our idols are Francescoli, Alonso, etc.
I to Maradona I have respect to him but in the Argentina selection.
Furthermore he is a drug addict and he is our trainer of the Argentina selection.

Malisimo mi Ingles no?:lol:

jajajaja que mal suena en ingles

Que groso papa hasta donde llega la gran banda roja!!!

Welcome bulgarian man (?)

Feel free to insult bosteros and our current players, like Abelairas or Ahumada (aka Salchicha here in the forum) :lol:

Welcome friend!!!

he is an addict!

welcome at foro the river plate…y aguante berbatov jajaja

Welcome!

Yes man…:twisted:

I’ m agree with you about Dimitar Berbatov, it’ s a very Great Striker.

But he played for the rival of Levski Sofia: CSKA Sofia.

Me I ’ m more for CSKA in Bulgaria but in the past there is a Player of Levski who I like a lot of: The defender Emil Kremenliev, which was in the Bulgarian National Team for World Cup 1994 in USA.

MARADONA MARADONA
MARADONA SE DROGOO
NO COMO EL URUGUAYO
QUE SE RETIRO CAMPEON

Welcome man!