Haxball

Pruebe creando otro a ver si podemos entrar todos…

Metanle el anzuelo en el orto van a ver como pone play.

gabba blabla
pass tr

da ya lo saque, me volvio loco esta porqueria

Imposible, probé con 3 exploradores y no hay caso…

Falta uno en la sala del pez.

En las preguntas frecuentes dice que esta es la solucion, pero yo de conecxiones no entiendo nada

[b]I can't connect to any rooms! It gets stuck at the "Connecting to host" phase.[/b]

If you're experiencing problems connecting to host then you are one of the unfortunate few people who have evil routers.
			The reason you have this problem is because the [NAT hole punching](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAT_hole_punching) tech used to make [P2P](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer-to-peer)  connections in Flash is not compatible with your network topology. This  is not a problem with the game, it is a problem with Flash, there is [b]nothing[/b] the dev can do about it.
			Players have reported a few ways to solve this problem:

[ul]
[li]Forwarding all the UDP ports in the range 1024…65535 (a lot I know, Flash will pick one at random from that range).[/li][li]If you are behind two routers enable UPnP in the first one.[/li][li]Removing your router from the equation entirely and connect directly to the internet.[/li][li]If you are unable to enact the above fixes, don’t worry, there are some hosts that you will always be able to connect to, make sure to try every game available. You will be able to connect to at least one of them.[/li][/ul]
If you find any method to fix this that isn’t mentioned in this FAQ please let us know and we’ll add it here.

Eu que cree uno neutro y entramos todos

ahi creo yo

CREO YO?

gabbas room
pass tr

Paren, hagamos una cosa, todos entremos con el internet explorer…

O con el Mozilla que es el que usamos la mayoría :slight_smile:

cccc

fijense que pueden entrar a mi sala, pass tr

Con el mozilla cuando le doy click a tu sala se me sale solo, me pasa solamente con tu sala… Andy crea vos que con tu sala pudimos jugar todos…

estoy en otra computadora ahora y no tengo el google chrome aca

Creo?

Sino me saltara el ping soy el chilavert.

ahi cree, gabbas room
pass tr

Dale Maxi, fijate vos…