River Plate VS Universida Catolica

With goals from Sebastian Abreu and Mauro Rosales, River defeated Universidad Catolica in Chile. The game was an intense back and forth match, and once again, Carrizo became the man of the match.

The three points that River obtained are very valuable and they push the Millonarios to the top of the group. With this win, the team’s spirit keeps on adding up and the game against Racing Club on Sunday will bring a very motivated River. The only thing that I don’t like is that River cannot keep a lead. Suffering through out the whole match and scoring very late goals is not a way to win a match. River must score more goals through out the game and maintain the advantage.

All in all, I’m very excited about River’s chance at winning the cup and the tournament.

VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS MILLONARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

With goals from Sebastian Abreu and Mauro Rosales, River defeated Universidad Catolica in Chile. The game was an intense back and forth match, and once again, Carrizo became the man of the match.

The three points that River obtained are very valuable and they push the Millonarios to the top of the group. With this win, the team’s spirit keeps on adding up and the game against Racing Club on Sunday will bring a very motivated River. The only thing that I don’t like is that River cannot keep a lead. Suffering through out the whole match and scoring very late goals is not a way to win a match. River must score more goals through out the game and maintain the advantage.

All in all, I’m very excited about River’s chance at winning the cup and the tournament.

VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS MILLONARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

Lets Go River Plate!!!

IT’S ABOUT TIME! Yeah, finally we got three points away from home! :smiley: I’m so happy. It’s a valuable win also because should we win the two following matches at home, we will be on the next stage of the Libertadores. But of course, I want to win every single match from now on and I believe the moral of the team is on the increase.
Carrizo, a great goalkeeper. Cabral, one of the worst denfenders ever he makes sooooo many stupid mistakes! Abreu, you’re starting to score goals and I give you both my trust and support. We know you’re no gifted as Ortega, Buonanotte, Alexis, but you still make sacrifices for the team and you manage to score goals. I think we River Plate fans will enjoy your future goals.
The match agains Racing is gonna be a tough one. We should not understimate them, even though they’re playing horrible. Nobody knows if some day they’ll wake up. So GO RIVER! and let’s beat RasinClub!

Emi.

PS: will Florida have to do-over the primaries???

JAJAJAJA @ RaSincLub

Yeah, I totallly agree with about Cabral. This guy has been messing up so much and everytime he handles the ball, I get scared. Seriously, why did Simeone recommend him? He came from a disastrous club and I think he wasn’t in the starting line up. Oh well, he’s in River now and we have give him support so he improves his game. Abreu needs confidence and like you said, support.

PS : I really don’t think the do-over primaries will happen. It is to much work for the Democratic Party, especially in funds. Florida still has a lot of problems with electronic election polls and if this “do-over” goes by postal mail, it’s going to be worse. I’m still rooting for Obama… I know, you like Hillary… :slight_smile: