I love you to death !!!

I don’t know if I’m posting this to the right place,if not forgive me cause I can’t read or write your language…

I just wanna mention one thing and then I’ll leave you guys alone…From thousands and thousands miles away there’s one more person who’s in love with the world’s biggest club,RIVER PLATE!! and it’s me ! I’m proud to be a River fan eventhough my nationality is different…This is a passion! This is a sickness!! This is the love of life!!

I hope we’ll beat Boca on April 15 th…Good luck guys…You’ll never walk alone !!

!!!Dale campeon, dale campeon,
millonario de corazon,
dale campeon, dale campeon,
soy de la banda que es la mejor.
si vienen los bosteros,
los vamos a bailar,
si vienen esos putos,
una joda mas.

I don’t know if I’m posting this to the right place,if not forgive me cause I can’t read or write your language…

I just wanna mention one thing and then I’ll leave you guys alone…From thousands and thousands miles away there’s one more person who’s in love with the world’s biggest club,RIVER PLATE!! and it’s me ! I’m proud to be a River fan eventhough my nationality is different…This is a passion! This is a sickness!! This is the love of life!!

I hope we’ll beat Boca on April 15 th…Good luck guys…You’ll never walk alone !!

!!!Dale campeon, dale campeon,
millonario de corazon,
dale campeon, dale campeon,
soy de la banda que es la mejor.
si vienen los bosteros,
los vamos a bailar,
si vienen esos putos,
una joda mas.

Great to hear from you. I feel exactly the same way. Form New York to Istanbul to Johannesburg to London. Vamos River!

saludos a toda la hinchada –

aguante river

from lubbock, texas

Saludos 8)

ciao a tutti sono un tifoso della lazio…cerco notizie su carrizo…
grazie a tutti e ciao
http://sololalazio.blog.tiscali.it/

I agree with you, River Plate is a passion, an illness, but it is the biggest club in the world! I have a friend of Turkey, a Fenerbahce´s fan. He got crazy with Ortega when he played there, he loves Burrito Ortega! Regards from Argentina!

no entendi nada solo el cantito y encima meno ingle tengo yo solo hablo spanis suert

es viejo el thread, je

aguante turco

this is a passion without boundaries or frontiers.

“Espero que le ganemos a Boca el 15 de Abril”
Qué fixture vio este muchacho? XD
We won’t play with Boca on April 15th, but on May 4th.
Qué grande el turco :slight_smile:

Wow, Lubbock…

I was in the Air Force and was stationed in San Angelo.

yes, River is a sickness,

I hope we´ll beat boca on May 4th, too.

good luck

River Passion!

su mensaje lo publico el 30 de marzo de 2007…evidentemente, se referia al superclasico que empatamos 1 a 1 en la bostanera, con gol de rosales…corrijanme si me equivoco

saludos
aguante turco

Hey Turkish dude! Just wanted to send you a hug from Australia! There are a lot of Turkish people here in Australia and I have a lot of Turkish friends. Nothing beats an Adana kebab in my opinion. What team in Turkey do you follow?

Hincha de Australia.