Crusade against Trumpets in the World Cup !

I propose from this humble spot in cyberspace to start out a “crusade” against these annoying little trumpets that game after game completely ruin the athmosphere of the world cup and drive everybody who’s watching absolutely nuts.

Football Fans of the world, UNITE (X() against this atrocity, which not only sounds horrible, but is also performed in a way that lacks of any kind of rhythmic (let alone melodic :roll:) conception. It is simply pure noise, blurted out individualy in a rather haphazard fashion, and it doesn’t seem to be meant to coincide with any particular circumstance in the game (it is just blown at all times, with any scoreline, and with the ball at any point in the field)

It’s been only a few days and I’m already sick of this monotonous honking.

Dear fellow soccer/football fan, if you agree with this sentiment, please feel welcome to join in.

Regards… :wink:

I propose from this humble spot in cyberspace to start out a “crusade” against these annoying little trumpets that game after game completely ruin the athmosphere of the world cup and drive everybody who’s watching absolutely nuts.

Football Fans of the world, UNITE (X() against this atrocity, which not only sounds horrible, but is also performed in a way that lacks of any kind of rhythmic (let alone melodic :roll:) conception. It is simply pure noise, blurted out individualy in a rather haphazard fashion, and it doesn’t seem to be meant to coincide with any particular circumstance in the game (it is just blown at all times, with any scoreline, and with the ball at any point in the field)

It’s been only a few days and I’m already sick of this monotonous honking.

Dear fellow soccer/football fan, if you agree with this sentiment, please feel welcome to join in.

Regards… :wink:

too bad Blatter said NO already

:confused:

why you write in english?

Because this is the international section of the forum, and the international supporters of River Plate are always writing in English, I don’t know why… :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol:

It is absolutely horrible. i also wrote about it in the other thread in spanish (with the little spanish that i know lol). it’s ruining the mundial for me. I watch the game in such a low volume it’s almost on mute, it shouldn’t be this way. plus it sucks becuase it drowns out any sort of cheering (aliento) people want to do, you cant hear argentina’s awesome fans for example, you cant hear jack shit. anyway I don’t think it will help, FIFA dont care about us. they care about money and politics.
in any case, you should join this facebook group ¡Bienvenido a Facebook en Español!
saludos.

Because we, river plate supporters, are extremely smart, whereas the bosteros cant even read :lol::lol::lol:

Blatter, eat this.

Yes, I do

I support you, little river seventy five

Crusade agains Donald Trump!

Oh yeah! I join.

I Saw The News Yesterday, And In The U.S, A Person Threatened another Person,He is his Neighbor, But He Was Sick because he Was Tired from vuvuzelas, And he Said to his Neighbor If You Don´t put your Tv in mute I’m going to Kill You.
And He had an axe.
He is Crazy
But Nobody Loves Vuvuzelas,They’re Horrible,But Kill Someone just For The Noise Its kind of Creepy and Estranged:confused:

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

8| 8| 8|

Man threatens neighbours with axe over vuvuzela | The Soccer Room
You Can Check The Notice Here.

damned vuvuzelas!

I hated them!

They give me constant headaches, imagine that i am already annoyed by trumpets you can figure out how i feel about this long and cilindrical shaped instruments which noise can be compared to the honking of a ship. I would pay all the money in the world just to watch a soccer game without this bitches.
Salutes!