La promocion

Hi.
could someone explain to me the way it is determined who goes down to the second league in Argentina?.
I was trying to understand it but its sort of difficult. what is it based on?. is there a real chance that River will go down a league this year?.
I stayed up until 3 am last night to watch the game against Newell’s, it was pure agony. this is team is so bad, the players are either old and washed up or too young and inexperienced. I really hope they dont go down a league before i get to see a game lol. such great fans like you dont deserve such a crappy team.

saludos.

Hi.
could someone explain to me the way it is determined who goes down to the second league in Argentina?.
I was trying to understand it but its sort of difficult. what is it based on?. is there a real chance that River will go down a league this year?.
I stayed up until 3 am last night to watch the game against Newell’s, it was pure agony. this is team is so bad, the players are either old and washed up or too young and inexperienced. I really hope they dont go down a league before i get to see a game lol. such great fans like you dont deserve such a crappy team.

saludos.

Hey
The relegation and the promotion are based on an average system. This average is calculated dividing the total of the points obtained in the last 3 seasons by the total of matches played. For example, at the end of this tournament, you take into account the points obtained during the 2007/2008, 2008/2009 and 2009/2010 seasons and you divide by 114 matches (19 matches * 6 tournaments). The 2 worst averages (19th and 20th place) are relegated to the second category (Nacional B), the 3rd and 4th worst averages have to play against the nacional b teams who finish 3rd and 4th at the end of the season. This consists of two matches (away and home, in that order for the primera A team) and it’s pretty much like the playoff system.
Hope that was clear enough for you :D.

Here we are so scared, is true that River can go to the second league.

We baked friend!

Obrigado.

la promocion, la promocion se va a la puta que lo pario…:smiley:

:cry:

Sí, porque ni siquiera nos va a hacer falta la promoción para descender… :cry:

Thanks for the quick and informative answer. What is River’s average?. if they finish this season in one of the last places with they play in the promocion playoffs or will they go down automatically?. I really hope this doesnt happen.

I have another unrelated question. I was speaking with a friend of mine who is a bostero after the last superclasico in the bostonera and i was laughin at him the their staduim wasnt full on both games (Llena la cancha la puta que te pario:D) and he said the reason it wasnt full is cuz everybody buys tickets for the platea and then go sit where La 12 is. i told him that’s bullshit, but that they just didnt sell enough tickets to Japanese tourists lol. so whats the real season it wasnt full?.

solo ingles? no se :frowning:

Calculo que le querias decir “Tamo al horno amigo!” :lol::lol::lol:

En ese caso…“We are in the oven, friend!”:mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

Me lo imagino tratando de pronunciarlo… “iena la cannncha la putttaa qui parrrioo” jaja

Funes (to) Mori (bundo)

I can say it the exact same you do. shena la cancha jaja. my spanish might not be so good but i can do accents pretty well :).

To make it easier… WE ARE FUCKED UP.

loco imaginenese que descendemos, y no ascendemos directamente, si no que jugamos la promocion, para ese entonces, boca va a estar jodido con el promedio, pero va a jugar la promocion, osea, podriamos jugar la promocionc ontra boca se dan cuenta?

si, y nos dejan otro año en la b con este equipo…

For my cappa it is not the solution, let’s hope that it saves us.This way estariamos today if the championship had ended: