River Plate VS San Lorenzo

I have been angry all day because of yesterday’s match. Baldassi once again ruined match played by River but I can’t really blame all of it on him. The first half was basically even on both sides and River could have scored a few times but I noticed that San Lorenzo, particularly D’Alessandro, was creating really good chances for them. The second half is where River got weak. The team seemed to drag on the field and the missed shot by Buonanotte confirmed a tie until this “penalty” happened.

I’m confident that River will win in the Monumental but being down 2-1 requires a goal, which cause pressure on the team from the start. It could have been worse but at least River has something that San Lorenzo doesn’t; two Copa Libertadores. The experience will win next week.

I have been angry all day because of yesterday’s match. Baldassi once again ruined match played by River but I can’t really blame all of it on him. The first half was basically even on both sides and River could have scored a few times but I noticed that San Lorenzo, particularly D’Alessandro, was creating really good chances for them. The second half is where River got weak. The team seemed to drag on the field and the missed shot by Buonanotte confirmed a tie until this “penalty” happened.

I’m confident that River will win in the Monumental but being down 2-1 requires a goal, which cause pressure on the team from the start. It could have been worse but at least River has something that San Lorenzo doesn’t; two Copa Libertadores. The experience will win next week.

Let River, secure in the second leg win.

jajajaj aguante el trasladorr ^^

I don’t care, next thursday River is gonna kick San Lorenzo’s ass!!! Fuck off Tinelli!