Information On Getting Tickets For River Y San Lorenzo

Please Tell Me How Do I Get Tickets For This Game For La Libertadores? Tickets Go On Sell Where? Stadium Or Ticketek? How Do I Get To The Stadium From El Centro ,i Will Be Staying By Santa Fe… Should I Get A Remis? Or Bus? Tren? Or What…let Me Know Guys! And Is It Easy To Get A Remis When The Game Ends From El Monumental?

Please Tell Me How Do I Get Tickets For This Game For La Libertadores? Tickets Go On Sell Where? Stadium Or Ticketek? How Do I Get To The Stadium From El Centro ,i Will Be Staying By Santa Fe… Should I Get A Remis? Or Bus? Tren? Or What…let Me Know Guys! And Is It Easy To Get A Remis When The Game Ends From El Monumental?

Well, we don’t know yet how to get the tickets since we’re playing Argentinos Jrs. first. PLEASE guys don’t underestimate the next rival. I know you’re all thinking about Boca and San Lorenzo, but first we’ve got to beat Argentinos. Anyway, as for the tickets, I promise I’ll give you the information you need. But give me ur email or something cuz it’s easier to communicate by mail.

HOW TO GET TO THE STADIUM: Take a bus or taxi, it’s exactly the same. There will be thousands of people around so try to get to the Monumental as early as possible (my humble suggestion). Once the match ends, it will be difficult to get a taxi or remis, so I honestly don’t know what to recommend you.

If you want me to find more info about the tickets, send a private msg with your e-mail and I’ll contact you.

Regards.

My Email Is e_soreira@yahoo.com… Keep In Touch I Leave To Argentina Next Wed.nite…april 30…

Hi RIVER_NYC,

Tickets are usually sold a few days before the match and on the day of the match but as Emilliano said, get there EARLY. Trust me, it’s worth getting their early. It’s a whole different game outside with the “hinchada”.