River Plate VS San Martin

Its been a while since I comment on a match here in the forum I decided to bring back the custom with this excellent win by River. I have to be honest with everybody, I was a bit nervous before the match. I’m still haunted by the elimination of last year’s Cup in the first round and I did not want for this to happen again. Especially this year, when everything looks promising.

When Abreu scored the first goal, I felt a sensation of relief and tranquility leave my body. I knew we would win from that point on and it watching the Loco play the clarinet after he scored, confirmed this feeling. Sounds weird? Well, little things like that say a lot about a team. Then Falcao danced some cumbia after scoring the second goal and me, being the millocumbiero, enjoyed the little performance.

The third goal reminded me that Ortega is loved by everyone and I enjoyed watching Abreu dedicate the goal to the Burrito. He needs all of the support right now and he will pay the fans back on the pitch. Rios fourth goal was awesome and this young player deserved his moment of light in the Monumental Stadium.

The hat trick. Abreu’s fourth goal. WHAT A GOAL! You see, a lot of fans were doubting this player because he was scoring few goals but last night, he made all of those fans eat their words and what a better time. River have passed on into the second round with flying colors and being first place in both tournaments, makes me proud to be from RIVER.

Its been a while since I comment on a match here in the forum I decided to bring back the custom with this excellent win by River. I have to be honest with everybody, I was a bit nervous before the match. I’m still haunted by the elimination of last year’s Cup in the first round and I did not want for this to happen again. Especially this year, when everything looks promising.

When Abreu scored the first goal, I felt a sensation of relief and tranquility leave my body. I knew we would win from that point on and it watching the Loco play the clarinet after he scored, confirmed this feeling. Sounds weird? Well, little things like that say a lot about a team. Then Falcao danced some cumbia after scoring the second goal and me, being the millocumbiero, enjoyed the little performance.

The third goal reminded me that Ortega is loved by everyone and I enjoyed watching Abreu dedicate the goal to the Burrito. He needs all of the support right now and he will pay the fans back on the pitch. Rios fourth goal was awesome and this young player deserved his moment of light in the Monumental Stadium.

The hat trick. Abreu’s fourth goal. WHAT A GOAL! You see, a lot of fans were doubting this player because he was scoring few goals but last night, he made all of those fans eat their words and what a better time. River have passed on into the second round with flying colors and being first place in both tournaments, makes me proud to be from RIVER.

it was abreu’s third goal, he scored three times (:.

hey, where in florida do you live?
i went to high school in sarasota.
(:

Oops. Your right, third goal. Thanks for spotting that!

I’m located by Fort Myers.