Looking for news

Hi everybody, this is Stricky from Italy.
I am a supporter of Udinese, team of italian league, with an old tradition (founded over a century ago).
We are a low budget team but in the last years we had big results and satisfacions with many partecipations in the Uefa Cup and
a storical partecipation in the European Champions Leauge that can be like your Copa America.
Actually we are in sixth position in the championship after the bigs Inter, Roma, Juventus, Fiorentina and Milan and we are dreaming to strike the forth one that it mean Champions League again.
I write to you because I’d like to know something about Alexis Sànchez, el nino maravilla.
As maybe you know, Udinese own the contract and now he is playing with your team due a loan.
We heard that he is a very good player and visioned some videos on YouTube. It seem he is a very talent player.
We are dreaming to see him play with us one day (maybe next year?).
What do you think about him? Let me know, muchas gracias.:wink:

Hi everybody, this is Stricky from Italy.
I am a supporter of Udinese, team of italian league, with an old tradition (founded over a century ago).
We are a low budget team but in the last years we had big results and satisfacions with many partecipations in the Uefa Cup and
a storical partecipation in the European Champions Leauge that can be like your Copa America.
Actually we are in sixth position in the championship after the bigs Inter, Roma, Juventus, Fiorentina and Milan and we are dreaming to strike the forth one that it mean Champions League again.
I write to you because I’d like to know something about Alexis Sànchez, el nino maravilla.
As maybe you know, Udinese own the contract and now he is playing with your team due a loan.
We heard that he is a very good player and visioned some videos on YouTube. It seem he is a very talent player.
We are dreaming to see him play with us one day (maybe next year?).
What do you think about him? Let me know, muchas gracias.:wink:

Hi Stricky,

Alexis Sanchez has to be one of the best players that River currently has on the team. He has one of the best ball handling skills in the world and he has a lot of class for his young age. His last goal was last Sunday against Velez Sarsfield and it was the best goal he has scored with River (look at the video below). I think that he will have huge responsibility for the team’s success in the tournament and in the Copa Santander Libertadores (South America’s Champions League). I know that when he goes back to Udinense, he will makea huge difference. As long as he is used on the field and not on the bench, you will see what I’m talking about. I’ll be happy though if he stays in River for a longgggggg time. :smiley:

//youtu.be/- YouTube

Thanks for your opinion Millocumbiero.
I know that Alexis value is growning up day by day and I think if he continue at those levels it will be hard for us to bring him in Udine. It could be a very big business for us but sincerly I’d prefer to see him play and dress our black and white shirt.

Let me know, what about Udinese in Argentina?
We had Nestor Sensini and Abel Balbo who played with us, they are still two of the most loved players of our recent history, everybody here have a good reminder of them.
But expecially we are proud to had Zico, a champion in field and in life.

Here a couple of short videos about Udinese.
Thanks a lot, bye.:wink:

YouTube - UNO SPOT PER L’UDINESE

YouTube - UDINESE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

stricky, i must say that you are very lucky to have alexis close to udinese again…here in river, he is playing extremely well, perhaps the best player of the team, the one who touches the ball differently and drives the other defenders crazy…i hope he stays in river for a while, but it seems this will not be the case and go back to udinese
as for sensini, he is actually the coach of estudiantes de la plata, an argentinian tema with an important history, and is doing a good job…i remember how he retired in udinese and was the coach of the team then
greetings…and again, i hope el niño maravilla stays for a while in river.

stricky, i must say that you are very lucky to have alexis close to udinese again…here in river, he is playing extremely well, perhaps the best player of the team, the one who touches the ball differently and drives the other defenders crazy…i hope he stays in river for a while, but it seems this will not be the case and go back to udinese
as for sensini, he is actually the coach of estudiantes de la plata, an argentinian tema with an important history, and is doing a good job…i remember how he retired in udinese and was the coach of the team then
greetings…and again, i hope el niño maravilla stays for a while in river.

Hello, Alexis is probably the best or one of the best players we have at the moment, he is doing great, the fans are chanting “chileeno chileeno” everytime he plays, as a response for what he shows inside the field, he gives his best everytime he plays… you are lucky to have him…

Have a good one sir!

Hola, soy un aficionado del Udinese y me gustarla saber si alguien conoce la posición de Diego Buonanotte, porqué en Italia se dice que el Udinese está interesada en este jugador.
Esiste una opción por parte de Udinese?
Gracias.

Buonanote and sanchez are good players, but they arent cracks (aimar, saviola, messi, aguero), they are just good…

First of all, welcome to our community! Alexis is fantastic!
From what I have read, Alexis is on contract with Udinese, but Udinese is happy with him staying at River, maybe even till the January transfer market. Personally, I believe Udinese is going to sell him to get money and buy other players but that would be stupid! He could take Udinese to the next level if they manage to buy worthy players to be around him. Hopefully, he’ll be allowed to stay At River till next January, and then be mature enough to show his talent in Europe.

Hincha de River en Australia.

Buonannote is an attacking midfielder who likes playing either on the left or the right side of the pitch.

But don’t buy him yet, wait until we win a championship. And let Alexis stay!!!

Alto english

te pasaste perico, te aplaudo de pie

udinese will have alexis in some months
enjoy him :slight_smile:

Gracias, espero que los muchachos (o la computadora) que me corrijan el CAE (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certificate_in_Advanced_English) piensen como vos. :lol: