Hola from Polonia!

Hey!
My name is Mateo, I from Polonia, sometimes i watch south american football (big games like River-Boca, Palmeiras-Corinthians etc) and i like River because: 1. have same colours like Polish flag: D 2. in my city is football club which i don’t like and has same colours like Boca (Blue & Yellow) 3. River was first in Buenos 4. Buenos Aires have black, white and some red colours in flag and coat of arms exactly like River, so River is more Buenos than Boca :smiley:

Congratulations for winning Copa Libertadores!

Pozdrowienia!

btw. when you was relegated to 2nd division Boca fans called You “■■■■■” but now you won most important superclasico derby 3-1 and your new nickname should be “R1V3R” :smiley:

1 me gusta

Hey!
My name is Mateo, I from Polonia, sometimes i watch south american football (big games like River-Boca, Palmeiras-Corinthians etc) and i like River because: 1. have same colours like Polish flag: D 2. in my city is football club which i don’t like and has same colours like Boca (Blue & Yellow) 3. River was first in Buenos 4. Buenos Aires have black, white and some red colours in flag and coat of arms exactly like River, so River is more Buenos than Boca :smiley:

Congratulations for winning Copa Libertadores!

Pozdrowienia!

btw. when you was relegated to 2nd division Boca fans called You “■■■■■” but now you won most important superclasico derby 3-1 and your new nickname should be “R1V3R” :smiley:

i mean “■■■■■” haha nevermind xd

Hola

Boca Murió en Madrid

Hace frio

1 me gusta